Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Turtle poaching, saying have to be in turtle zone which i obvs am

1 hour ago, Castro said:

Yesterday and anytime before you could just swim out in the bay and poach them as I once heard someone say "turtle poaching zones are just click bait" now they're not

Wtf are you talking about, anyways you have to use an Sdar and kill them

1 hour ago, Castro said:

Yesterday and anytime before you could just swim out in the bay and poach them as I once heard someone say "turtle poaching zones are just click bait" now they're not

It honestly felt like the developers just highlighted a spot on the map and hoped a lot of turtle activity would happen there. It was extremely rare that'd I ever see any turtles there. When Tanoa was up however, I had a house on the shore and I could swim about a hundred meters out and there was literally ALWAYS at least one in my sight. Ezpz money.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, tombob12 said:

I KNOW HOW TO COLLECT THEM.... i am having issues well the whole gang is having trouble acutally picking them up due to it saying you have to be in the poaching zone ............ which i am .......?

Turn your ambience back on. There's a bug where when you turn off your ambience settings the turtles disappear.

if you check the content logs it says they made it to were you can only poach turtles in the turtles zones but i think they fucked it up when they implemented that into olympus and now you cant poach turtles at up but im sure the devs are working on it