Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Selling 4 Crater and Garage in DP1, ALSO comes with a Spar 7.62 and a Rahim 7.62

I am selling a 4 Crater house with a garage right next to it. Located in DP1 300 meters from weed processing. PM me offers, looking for 3 mil. Price is negotiable. It's the only house left in DP1 AND it's closest to the weed processing AND you can store up to 2900 processed weed, I've made 3.9 mil in 2 days and I've been doing this for months. 

Just now, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

MATE? Are you mental 

Always ask for a lot more then you expect to get :) that's why I said it's negotiable, you will learn that as you grow up, once you get past the 8th grade I think they start to teach you that type of stuff in some electives in high school. 

1 hour ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

@Cam_Smiff I'm more than aware of how to bargain a price. However there's a difference between being off yer bloody rocker and bargaining. 3 mil for a dp1 house is most certainly in the off yer bloody rocker category 

Well it's the only 4 Crater for sale with a garage directly next to it facing the weed processing, every other house and garage in DP1 is bought by someone else. And I don't expect 3 mil, I expect more like 1.75, I only asked for 3 bc I figured it would be bargained down by at least a mil 

42 minutes ago, Cam_Smiff said:

Well it's the only 4 Crater for sale with a garage directly next to it facing the weed processing, every other house and garage in DP1 is bought by someone else. And I don't expect 3 mil, I expect more like 1.75, I only asked for 3 bc I figured it would be bargained down by at least a mil 

u shouldn't have said that u BFO scum

• Like 1