News Team Announcement

Hey Everyone!

I want to first of all say thank you to everyone who has shown their support for the News Team, both previous and current iterations. As many of you have noticed we are on the precipice of the News Team, quite a few of you have already applied as well as messaged myself or a few others on TeamSpeak, the forums, or even Steam. While I haven’t had the chance to respond to everyone yet I appreciate all the messages because it shows the enthusiasm. Without going into too much detail I want to let you guys know that we are completing the last bits of groundwork for the News Team to be successful. Which means, at this very moment we cannot do anything with your applications but very soon (and I don’t mean 12 units of time, more than likely by the end of the week) you will see the handbook and other public documents posted, as well as changes in your applications. I look forward to growing the News Team with the rest of the community.

Cheers,

The Senior News Team Staff

@Hot Pocket @DANGUSDEAN @Pledge  @Domo Arigato

and myself, Editor-in-Chief

P.S.

a3921dd333f33d89254280991db327c7.gif

• Like 13

BTW, forgot to mention earlier but, I am really excited to be apart of the News Team and love the overwhelming excitement and potential it has. So far, all of us Sr's (I guess that's what head News Team members are called...) have worked well together and ideas for things are coming together. Can't wait to officially start releasing some stuff and more information to the rest of the community.

51 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

lol. Doesn't mean we have to interview you though. :P

Don't worry I just interviewed myself, I'm awesome so I passed and got tags, thanks News Team, you're awesome too!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Rogue said:

Support team ghost hawk? The guns Are cameras :happygary:

6 minutes ago, Hot Pocket said:

News Team*

I didn't even realize, I thought it said news team. Expect me to enlist for news team. I would actually like to see a news team ghost hawk.

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

Support team ghost hawk? The guns Are cameras :happygary:

It's actually not a bad idea... make the guns cameras and it can be a news helicopter! A whole different way of flying too! You would have to keep the cameras steady so that viewers at home will be able to watch cop vs rebel chases or gang vs gang violence 

2 hours ago, Mooey said:

I didn't even realize, I thought it said news team. Expect me to enlist for news team. I would actually like to see a news team ghost hawk.

I would advise everyone to come try out the news team, all of our Sr's have put in a lot of work these past couple days and it looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ajax said:

It's actually not a bad idea... make the guns cameras and it can be a news helicopter! A whole different way of flying too! You would have to keep the cameras steady so that viewers at home will be able to watch cop vs rebel chases or gang vs gang violence 

Don't let @TheRandomOne fly it lol