Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

For 4 months probably like 600-700.

I actually have no idea at all but id assume its like like $200+ per month just for the server itself.

Ik our expenses all together per month are like $600 that counts forums, ts, etc.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

This...

How about I just sell you money. That'll be an "experience"...

if there was only one  single good way of making money on tanoa it would be lit fight for control, people were jus mad tanoa happened to be ran by a shitter gang at the time and they couldn't do anything about it tbh i didn't care how much money X made on tanoa because i had the equal opportunities to do it myself 

• Like 3

Most people have apex because of the previous sale. I personally think that Tanoa should have a second chance. I know Olympus already has a high budget as it is, but lately we've been getting our donation goals on point and I think Tanoa can get paid for. I can chip in for Tanoa, if I'm not the only one wanting Tanoa to come back.

• Like 2
  • Admin

I personally loved Tanoa. I don't understand why people lost the love for it. @Lucki @GidGit do you remember those patrols? I think Tanoa was fun as hell. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Emad said:

I think we are ready for the new tonoa map, our donation are set at good position , we have donations done before even half the month . And our population increased and it will increase  cuz new people gonna join Olympus 3

+1.   I agree.

• Like 2

I'm not too sure about adding Tanoa back, but hopefully we get a third server up to open spots soon (maybe summer). The APD and R&R are both growing and have the numbers to spread out on 3 servers. If we meet the donation goals like we have and keep it up I'm sure this is a goal everyone wants.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fresh Kiwi Juice said:

Olympus has been up for 3+ years.. You joined the Forums in 2014 just like me.... 

its 2017 now my dude.

108dbdbb28bbf015dcf1d0ca0bb91b54.png

I'm not even going to bother. May 2014 the server came up in.

It is not May 2017 yet. 

19 hours ago, heyday said:

I'm not too sure about adding Tanoa back, but hopefully we get a third server up to open spots soon (maybe summer). The APD and R&R are both growing and have the numbers to spread out on 3 servers. If we meet the donation goals like we have and keep it up I'm sure this is a goal everyone wants.

@Peter Long

49 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

I'm not endorsing Tanoa,  but in regards to a third server, let's see where we are at this summer. 

Ill start donating 50 bucks a month for third server. Plz

It took me 20mins to join the server the other night :(

Lets make this a bigger and better server than the rats plays on. You know what im talking about.(should not be named)