Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New Restrain Feature With Regard to Vigilante Rules

In the recent hotfix civilians now have the physical ability to restrain a member of any faction at any given time. Currently the staff and the senior administrations of each faction are trying to figure out how this update will effect each part of the community and wether or not new rules should be implemented in response to this. Regardless of your opinion on these matters, it is crucial that everyone keep the current server rules in mind while these things are being sorted. 

If you plan on using vigilante gear or experimenting with this new feature keep in mind the server rules, most specifically these two:

Chapter 9 Section 2 Subsection 2 

• "If using Vigilante gear you are bound to the Vigilante rules."

Chapter 9 Section 6 Subsection 2 

• "Vigilantes should never interfere with what an APD member is doing."

For The Complete Server Rules:

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Jesse said:

No offense but this seems to go against what @McDili literally said 2 months ago...

Where it's said those rules ONLY APPLY IF YOUR INTENT IS TO ARREST (i.e. playing as a vigi). Not kidnap, etc (playing as a rebel).

I haven't said anything conflicting them. Their main point is you wont receive a ban. My point is that these rules should be kept in mind as they are rules that are usually overlooked but now deserve more attention with the hotfix.