Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Should Cops be able to be tazed and restrained?

Should Cops be able to be tazed and restrained?   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cops be able to be tazed and restrained?

• Yes
    • No

• Admin

From my 3 feds/BW and 3 times being restrained from being tazed in the back, I 100% say it has made doing feds/BW way too easy for civilians. I understand why it came about and how it makes sense that a civ could realistically restrain a civ. Hell, im 100% OK with it in the cities. I dont believe it should at Feds/BW/Jails though. If anything.

• Like 3

The real question is, now that CSAT isn't a big issue should we take the SPAR 16 out of the vigi shop sense its being abused? I would say if you took 10 players from the server that choose to use the SPAR 16, only one.. maybe two of those players would be using a vigi gun for legal vigilante purposes. It's clear its getting abused. "You abuse it, you lose it."

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

The real question is, now that CSAT isn't a big issue should we take the SPAR 16 out of the vigi shop sense its being abused? I would say if you took 10 players from the server that choose to use the SPAR 16, only one.. maybe two of those players would be using a vigi gun for legal vigilante purposes. It's clear its getting abused. "You abuse it, you lose it."

Can confirm the gun used in this situation was a cop MXM remove the spar 16 dad

• Like 1
Just now, Tman15tmb said:

How did the rebel acquire the MXM without first using a SPAR? I would be shocked if they chose to use a Sting instead.

3 to 1 and Hostage situations? not using tasers. How people have been acquiring for a long time :)  

14 minutes ago, Lil Bill said:

were giving them a taste of there own I love it now its not op it even tbh now taze us before we can taze you the cops don't like getting tazed? then win the fight https://gyazo.com/85d8e40c1035e88c8748e8243d478552

https://gyazo.com/85d8e40c1035e88c8748e8243d478552

kind of the fucking point is for the cop to die and for the civ to tazed/restrained or lethaled? Lets just make everyone have tazer's and restrain each other. +1 on the logic lololol

Just now, Silton said:

3 to 1 and Hostage situations? not using tasers. How people have been acquiring for a long time :)  

You have to admit even if some rebels acquired their guns through robbing a cop before this update pushed, a lot of civs have bought a SPAR 16 and have robbed cops a lot easier than when the Sting was the only non lethal option available for purchase.

6 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

You have to admit even if some rebels acquired their guns through robbing a cop before this update pushed, a lot of civs have bought a SPAR 16 and have robbed cops a lot easier than when the Sting was the only non lethal option available for purchase.

Now i didn't think you could restrain cops? But if they changed it i guess so, i personally haven't seen people get guns like that. But it makes cops think about more than slamming into a wall and keep coming back until they can come guns hot in a hawk. Just my opinion tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Have it so a charge is automatically added when you restrain a cop?

^^Something like a nice hefty charge of LEO Hostage charge. Cause as of right now there's no penalty for tazing/restraining cops, well not if you don't get caught.:P

9 minutes ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

I say keep the taze and restrain of cops, but implement a rule to prevent it happening on fed,jail and BW

Agreed. the taze/restrain on cop seems logical but just to prevent it from being overpowered rules should be implemented to prevent this from happening at the fed/jail/BW.