Should Cops be able to be tazed and restrained?

Should Cops be able to be tazed and restrained?   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cops be able to be tazed and restrained?

• Yes
    • No

It's not fine. It's retarted, sorry, trigger word. No but, I've seen 7 pictures myself of different cops being gazed and restrained at a fed/BW. Like, that is so dumb. A person can sit in reeds and a second someone shows up to the gate you taze and restrain them. I think that's dumb as fuck. Either remove that or remove something. I haven't gotten on cop in a while cause I've been very busy, but I have no intention of getting on cop for Feds/BW if I'm just gonna get taxed and restrained for 15 minutes. 

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

It's not fine. It's retarted, sorry, trigger word. No but, I've seen 7 pictures myself of different cops being gazed and restrained at a fed/BW. Like, that is so dumb. A person can sit in reeds and a second someone shows up to the gate you taze and restrain them. I think that's dumb as fuck. Either remove that or remove something. I haven't gotten on cop in a while cause I've been very busy, but I have no intention of getting on cop for Feds/BW if I'm just gonna get taxed and restrained for 15 minutes. 

oh no almost like you need new tactics instead of rushing in an dying like a retard every time

• Like 2
Just now, Berg02 said:

oh no almost like you need new tactics instead of rushing in an dying like a retard every time

I'm saying that people will be bringing reaching tactics to fed and sit 100 meters out from the wall and they wait and hide, then when the wave gets in they rush behind and taze all the cops and bam, there goes 5 cops. 

Its dumb that 10 rebels can fight 5 cops and taze and restrain 3-4 of them for 3/4 of the fed.

cops need new tatics and need to stop being salty, a criminal will use everything they can to get away with something. cops dont need everythig handed to them on a steel platter.

cop gets restrained? change tatics to rescue them, civs have been doing this for a long time.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, reno walkins said:

cops need new tatics and need to stop being salty, a criminal will use everything they can to get away with something. cops dont need everythig handed to them on a steel platter.

cop gets restrained? change tatics to rescue them, civs have been doing this for a long time.

How can we rescue 3-4 cops with 1-2 cops? 

7 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

I'm saying that people will be bringing reaching tactics to fed and sit 100 meters out from the wall and they wait and hide, then when the wave gets in they rush behind and taze all the cops and bam, there goes 5 cops. 

Its dumb that 10 rebels can fight 5 cops and taze and restrain 3-4 of them for 3/4 of the fed.

lol theres 90 percent of the time a sapd who pulls a ghosthawk. too bad

2 hours ago, reno walkins said:

there is no logical reason in a rp scenario why a cop shouldnt be able to be restrained. besides salty cops

This

30 minutes ago, reno walkins said:

This mad deserves a award

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Also, imo. The 3 to 1 thing can be removed now... as it really serves no purpose. You wanna kidnap a cop, do it with skill and work. Not simply out numbering him...  I for sure will be bringing this up next staff meeting if nothing changes prior.

@G.O.A.T. Thoughts?

I don't know, It was already pretty easy to dick on the APD, this seems to make it way too easy to handicap them; kill everyone but the lethal, then taze and restrain. Rinse and repeat.

I like Tman's idea, take the vigi spar out, if they use a bigger tazer it's because they earned it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

This. Now cops need to value what they do... Now they need to cover each other and work more as a team. Must be awful.

The better question is how did 3-4 cops manage to get downed and restrained... How did the first cop not get saved by the other 3-4 cops?

Also, I've seen it all the time on cop. Cop see's someone with a vigi weapon walking around town or even rebels with a MK and no bounty. They just let them go and such. Maybe now you'll think more and maybe start checking licenses on those with bounty weapons, etc.

Also, imo. The 3 to 1 thing can be removed now... as it really serves no purpose. You wanna kidnap a cop, do it with skill and work. Not simply out numbering him...  I for sure will be bringing this up next staff meeting if nothing changes prior.

Don't ask me. I've seen several screenshots of over 3 cops restrained. One had 6 fucking cops restrained.

for people saying have better tactics, etc. when you're fighting a fed/ whatever it usually starts with 5-8 cops on and they most of the time aren't Sr apd with good gear they're cops with level 2 armor and at max 6.5mm, when the rebels have 7.62, GA carriers, some have tazers to blindside you with, and they always outnumber the police or they wouldn't start it in the first place. just make a rule they can't taze and restrain during federal events and we will all be happy.

• Like 2

Give POs lethals. They have to follow the 3rd wave rule and the out numbering rule, but it allows them to make a few picks to help balace it out. Won't make up for bad tactics, but it'll help even them out

1 minute ago, TheRandomOne said:

Give POs lethals. They have to follow the 3rd wave rule and the out numbering rule, but it allows them to make a few picks to help balace it out. Won't make up for bad tactics, but it'll help even them out

I would say no to PO lethals as much as I would love them, I feel not enough PO's are ready for that type of change since they are now getting PO around 20-50 hours in the faction 

1 minute ago, bigSMOKE said:

I would say no to PO lethals as much as I would love them, I feel not enough PO's are ready for that type of change since they are now getting PO around 20-50 hours in the faction 

So you mean it would help them out and potentially help eradicate incompetent players on the APD?

Make it happen @G.O.A.T.