Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

donation goal

28 minutes ago, reno walkins said:

why is no one talking aboiut the fact civs are getting rangefinders! I CANT WAIT b! well, to use it as civ and for civs to stop asking me for them when im on medic!

teim 2 sneep sneep da vigis

Can you not?

Just now, reno walkins said:

Get your own post for pilot mate

personally I love range finders, I hate missing my first shot as i only used lynx and other rifles on arms 2/arma 3 epoch before I joined Olympus.

Rangefinders don't boost your aim buddy. ;))

• Like 1
1 minute ago, reno walkins said:

Get your own post for pilot mate

personally I love range finders, I hate missing my first shot as i only used lynx and other rifles on arms 2/arma 3 epoch before I joined Olympus.

1 minute ago, Joel said:

Rangefinders don't boost your aim buddy. ;))

Lmfao you're right. 

not supposed to be that big of a donation goal, don't care much about rangefinders but i like the 10% off of vehicles, wish i was one of the people who had the donator perks and now paying only 500k for ifrits after the goal :( 

7 minutes ago, reno walkins said:

I find rangefinders quicker, and doesn't leave a window where I can't see my opponent 

Although it does allow your opponent to tap you when he sees you peak your head with range finders...

3 minutes ago, heyday said:

Although it does allow your opponent to tap you when he sees you peak your head with range finders...

Not to worried about that, like yesterday I had cops that were looking for me drove right past me while I was running away, people are pretty blind

2 hours ago, Joel said:

Not really hype for something I've always had :/ 

but go ahead. 

At this point I think the only remaining game-affecting exclusives for pre July 2015 "legacy donators" are the reduced prices and increased salaries. Only took a year and a half for Olympus to become a level playing field again.