what?

3 minutes ago, Emad said:

No

Ding ding ding ding ding. Now, any further questions I'd love to hear, but before you ask me or any other News Team member, ask yourself the question you want to ask us and if you know the answer, then you don't need to ask us. If you're still confused after you ask yourself, then go ahead and ask us.

2 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Ding ding ding ding ding. Now, any further questions I'd love to hear, but before you ask me or any other News Team member, ask yourself the question you want to ask us and if you know the answer, then you don't need to ask us. If you're still confused after you ask yourself, then go ahead and ask us.

Did I win anything , wats all the ding ding bs

4 minutes ago, Emad said:

Did I win anything , wats all the ding ding bs

You answered your own question. You asked if News Team could do drug runs, I asked you to try and answer yourself, and you got the right answer. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Stelar said:

If you think of it in real life, journalists have been taken hostage by rebel groups before so why can't that happen in Olympus 

Like I've stated previously, if a rebel group wants to "capture" me for RP in a "telling their story" kind of way, I'll be happy to do it. If you look at Jesse's post he explains why the decision was made to not allow for hostage taking as they feel it would mostly be to just lower bounties

Should be able to taze, kill, and threaten new team, makes good propaganda and one sided news rp.... just what I think.

Would he cool if a group could film something that's completely different than what going on, sort of like a censor or change of history, and those videos weren the posted. Just a cool thing I think that should be allowed.

5 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

Like I've stated previously, if a rebel group wants to "capture" me for RP in a "telling their story" kind of way, I'll be happy to do it. If you look at Jesse's post he explains why the decision was made to not allow for hostage taking as they feel it would mostly be to just lower bounties

That is true, but just a suggestion for the news team maybe they can organize to be "taken hostage" in rp and that would make an interesting news story and a way to sort of make gang propaganda videos when the news team are hostage

7 minutes ago, Stelar said:

That is true, but just a suggestion for the news team maybe they can organize to be "taken hostage" in rp and that would make an interesting news story and a way to sort of make gang propaganda videos when the news team are hostage

Like I said, I am more than willing to do that and I will implore others to do so as well. This allows it to be an RP based situation not a "i have a hostage pardon me" situation

Just now, TheRandomOne said:

Like I said, I am more than willing to do that and I will implore others to do so as well. This allows it to be an RP based situation not a "i have a hostage pardon me" situation

Yeah i totally agree, sound like a good concept and i hope it goes far