I am looking for some people who are fairly new to the game that are trying to find some guys and girls to roll with and are all about killing cops, robbing people, and doing drug runs. There will be high payouts and lots of fun and money to be made. Private Message me if your interested, I'm looking for people who aren't in gangs and/or are looking for a new group of people to roll with! Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did! Remember to private message me if your interested! 

5 minutes ago, Capricorn said:

I don't know if you can read but let me quote him...   I'm looking for people who aren't in gangs

That means he's looking for people currently not in a gang, doesn't mean he's not trying to form a gang.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Cam_Smiff said:

I am looking for some people who are fairly new to the game that are trying to find some guys and girls to roll with and are all about killing cops, robbing people, and doing drug runs. There will be high payouts and lots of fun and money to be made. Private Message me if your interested, I'm looking for people who aren't in gangs and/or are looking for a new group of people to roll with! Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did! Remember to private message me if your interested! 

Whoa u wanna kill cops, rob people, and run drugs?? Whoa just like everyone else on the server

7 hours ago, Berg02 said:

Whoa u wanna kill cops, rob people, and run drugs?? Whoa just like everyone else on the server

Well your wrong actually. It is technically a roleplay server so some people play as vigil and some people do only legal drugs. So your wrong when you say everyone wants to do what I said, otherwise I would have said I'm looking for people that are doing what everyone else is doing. 

1 hour ago, Cam_Smiff said:

Well your wrong actually. It is technically a roleplay server so some people play as vigil and some people do only legal drugs. So your wrong when you say everyone wants to do what I said, otherwise I would have said I'm looking for people that are doing what everyone else is doing.