Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Guest Ebzekro

Hey Dudes!

Hello all,

I've been playing on the server for about a month or so now, but I just recently started to use the website. I figured i'd take the time to say hello to everyone out there. I used to play on server two, but PcP kept taken all my oil! So now I usually play on server three, but I still move around occasionally. There's a slight chance that if you meet me in game i'm being a jerk and attempting to rob or kill you, but not always and that's just me trying to have fun with the game. Nothing personal. That also doesn't reflect my personality out of game. If you see me on and need another person for something, i'll usually be down for anything. Just shoot me a message if you want to pick apples for medics or rob the fed. Anything productive works for me. I also consider applying for the APD or RnR, but there's plenty of time for that. I hope to see you all in game making bank!

Ebzekro

Hello all,

I've been playing on the server for about a month or so now, but I just recently started to use the website. I figured i'd take the time to say hello to everyone out there. I used to play on server two, but PcP kept taken all my oil! So now I usually play on server three, but I still move around occasionally. There's a slight chance that if you meet me in game i'm being a jerk and attempting to rob or kill you, but not always and that's just me trying to have fun with the game. Nothing personal. That also doesn't reflect my personality out of game. If you see me on and need another person for something, i'll usually be down for anything. Just shoot me a message if you want to pick apples for medics or rob the fed. Anything productive works for me. I also consider applying for the APD or RnR, but there's plenty of time for that. I hope to see you all in game making bank!

Ebzekro

Thanks for stopping by man, and thanks for the generous donation. Glad to have you and you are here to stay I hope.

Thanks for stopping by man, and thanks for the generous donation. Glad to have you and you are here to stay I hope.

It's my pleasure. I'm glad to have joined, great community. 

Welcome... try APD and switch between civ and cop it can always be fun

Ya join teh APD! 

Welcome... try APD and switch between civ and cop it can always be fun

Police Pigs!