Locked ticket?

buumma

Tickets get auto-assigned to staff.  Some times they take days to get to and sometimes it takes a week.  All tickets are reviewed.

If they've been assigned to me I've been quite busy and haven't been able to work on my tickets for the last week.  I'm hoping that this week I'll be able to start digging back into them.

Tickets get auto-assigned to staff.  Some times they take days to get to and sometimes it takes a week.  All tickets are reviewed.

If they've been assigned to me I've been quite busy and haven't been able to work on my tickets for the last week.  I'm hoping that this week I'll be able to start digging back into them.

Papa Wheat's been busy and with his current situation it's mighty understandable. However maybe a system where if a staff has to be away for some time they can forward the current open tickets to other staff. 

Papa Wheat's been busy and with his current situation it's mighty understandable. However maybe a system where if a staff has to be away for some time they can forward the current open tickets to other staff. 

That is possible to do... but this is the 2nd time in a week I've had time at my pc...

That is possible to do... but this is the 2nd time in a week I've had time at my pc...

Well I mean more so something like "Hades I need to deal with some IRL stuff" then @Hades says "No problem wheat, let me just redistribute your tickets". Something where you don't need to do on your own but more so an automated system of sorts. 

I bet you got my oil comp ticket to. 

• 3 weeks later...