GeForce GTX 750 TI (evga)?

Invest in a GTX 760 or an R9 280 in my opinion.

Ok thanks for the tip mcdili :)

I have it and I usually stay around 25-30 FPS (rarely under 20). For any other game I have played it has been very good (BF3, DayZ SA, CS:GO, Dark Souls II) and the price is pretty good but like McDili said if you can invest in something better than do so.

What settings do you play on?

I have the evga 750ti and love it, but McDili is right i think, get a 760. But if cost is an issue i have good luck with this card for the price, i also have an older computer and it runs soso, so i don't get great performance.. But i think the card more than pulls it's weight..     I run High settings  with a few things turned down a lil..

I have the evga 750ti and love it, but McDili is right i think, get a 760. But if cost is an issue i have good luck with this card for the price, i also have an older computer and it runs soso, so i don't get great performance.. But i think the card more than pulls it's weight..     I run High settings  with a few things turned down a lil..

Ok thanks, what frames do you get with those settings?

Arma LOVES VRAM! So i would get a 280/x or 290. The 280 is a great price point right now, less than the 760 and performs better/same most (basically all) games. It will be better in arma due to extra Vram though. I can speak from experince that there is no problem with AMD drivers. The only thing i have encountered is that the Game GVR that AMD has (shadowplay thing) bugs out sometimes and you have to restart it, you dont lose any footage you just have to alt tab, look for some cheap 280's they dip into the $150's sometimes which is about the same price as the 750 ti. Any more questions LMK i researched this stuff alot before i built my PC and am pretty good at it :D

Arma LOVES VRAM! So i would get a 280/x or 290. The 280 is a great price point right now, less than the 760 and performs better/same most (basically all) games. It will be better in arma due to extra Vram though. I can speak from experince that there is no problem with AMD drivers. The only thing i have encountered is that the Game GVR that AMD has (shadowplay thing) bugs out sometimes and you have to restart it, you dont lose any footage you just have to alt tab, look for some cheap 280's they dip into the $150's sometimes which is about the same price as the 750 ti. Any more questions LMK i researched this stuff alot before i built my PC and am pretty good at it :D

thanks man i will make sure to contact u  for further questions

I personally have a Gigabyte R9270x and an intel E31230V3 processor, this combo gives me 30-40 FPS in cities and 50-60 out of the town's... I bought them both when they first came out for around $450 for the pair. I went with the E31230V3 Processor because it is the same architecture, Ghz, and power as an I7 but doesn't have integrated graphics. Which you don't need because you have an awesome video card. Supposively it is what all the Korean gamers run, the shop I went to didn't even carry I7's because they swear this is a more efficient setup.