A noob story

Since I've rejoined the server after my 14 day ban for My SQuad coming in and wrecking the police. which is what happen. they couldn't fkn handle us all.

I rejoined alone

I decided alright cool the server money restarted perfect time to make some money so I got a back pack planning to get a fishing boat.

While standing infront of the atm some guys says You got 5 seconds to put your hands up. " matt foster"

I turn and ask him what are you going to rob me for my little back pack money?

Killed for my little starter money.

I just kept running back to the square pissed I was being abused for there pleasure.

I figured one way to get back at these " all the rules knowing pricks" was to continue getting murdered because they was going to murder everyone using the " rules" anyway.

Then for the rest of the morning the text pretty much looked like this for the next two hours the text pretty much looked like this.

>>> MESSAGE FROM MATT Foster : Land the fuck down/ Pull the fuck over/ Surrender the shit!!

beirut was killed by Matt Foster

beirut was killed by cLoak

beirut was killed by cLoak

every bit of 30 + times
I'm breaking nlr because pissed these asshole can just justify killing a noob ever time they see him and over again.
I've been asked well why don't you just leave.
I said NO fkn way I'll let some little kids who think they run shit run me out of here.....
I will make money on this server and anyone who decideds tey can bend the rules and abuse the hell out of me will pay....

After posting this I just kept running back standing infront of the atm saying Red a lert there a noob at the atm.. 

And then

?I guess asking why I should put my hands up because i don't have anything is out of the question?

Sad part is Matt foster and cLoak are both insiders and will probably either pardon each other or have an admin buddy do it for them....

So beirut 0 Server pricks 59.

It's funny cause while i'm posting this I can hear them driving back and forth up and down kavala road looking for me.

So your admitting to breaking rules? RIP

Yeah that's how this works! I broke the "rules" so the insiders can justify abuse the hell out of me for 2 or 3 hours.

BEcause I asked them what are you going to rob me for my little back pack money?

Now cLoak and Thokmay are collaborating  in game together as insiders against the outsiders to sway the topic in there favor...

Well it's already in your favor. I'm the outsider here.

Jump on your bandwagon. Thokmay

1: I went to kavala with matt foster looking to rob people. 

2: We found you and you didn't put your hands up because you started cursing at us so we killed you

3: I went to kavala with a 7. Ended it with 20 manslaughters, Matt went in in to kavala with 4 manslaughters. and ended it with 34.  that means you broke NLR all within a 1 hour period 47 times. When we didn't even want to bother with you anymore. you threatened the medic along with us constantly, so we roleplayed each situation.  I can post the hour video if needed.

4:  You didn't just run to the atm.  Like i said you harassed me and Matt foster each time you spawned and made fun of the medic on multiple occasions.  

THIS WHY WHY IT's ALRIGHT FOR YOU TO HANG OUT AT KAVALA SQUARE AND JUST KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU CAN JUSTIFY It!

hahaha what a fkn joke.

Well keep robbing me I dont have shit... 

Keep putting my hands up.

Keep telling you your a P.O.S

Keep getting killed.

I've got my day cut out for me....

Spawn in 1 of the other 3 cities? Then profit

No I'm going to spawn where I want to spawn these little rule bending people will NOT control me.

Well they finally left Kavala square after 2 hours of ping ponging me around So I go get back pack money and get to work...

Get there!

Get a full load!

Guess who is waiting for me when I go to sell it...

You want me for my little fish money bro?

bang bang bang dead again...

not a very detailed picture in the link below.

http://gyazo.com/fb5b46bef6333dc9cb5150b1fa9e65fe

Cloak just fill out a ban report and get this kid dealt with by the admins. It's not that hard to read the rules beirut. Just because you were in rage mode does not give you the right to cuss people out then go about breaking NLR.

How dare you make fun of the medics..

• Like 1

How to stop this

Step 1:REAL THE RULES

Step 2:Join server 2 if it's that bad

Step 3:Find a group or gang to join

Step 4:Stop complaining on the forums

Step 5:With all the time you saved by playing the game you now have some money hopefully

Step 6:Get revenge

• Like 1

Now cLoak and Thokmay are collaborating  in game together as insiders against the outsiders to sway the topic in there favor...

Well it's already in your favor. I'm the outsider here.

Jump on your bandwagon. Thokmay

THIS WHY WHY IT's ALRIGHT FOR YOU TO HANG OUT AT KAVALA SQUARE AND JUST KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU CAN JUSTIFY It!

hahaha what a fkn joke.

Well keep robbing me I dont have shit... 

Keep putting my hands up.

Keep telling you your a P.O.S

Keep getting killed.

I've got my day cut out for me....

No I'm going to spawn where I want to spawn these little rule bending people will NOT control me.

It's not the people who control it it should be the rules. NLR clearly states you cannot respawn in the same city that you die in for 15 minutes. You chose to disregard that hopefully you are punished as such.

• Head Admin

So let me get this straight.  You get banned for 14 days and the first thing you do is knowingly and repeadedly break the rules?  Alrighty then.

Since I've rejoined the server after my 14 day ban for My SQuad coming in and wrecking the police. which is what happen. they couldn't fkn handle us all.

You left out a few details there.  Your ban was completely justified.

Sad part is Matt foster and cLoak are both insiders and will probably either pardon each other or have an admin buddy do it for them....

Not quite sure what you mean by "insider" but civs cannot pardon people.  Admins also dont pardon wanted people for the hell of it either.

• Like 1

Cloak just fill out a ban report and get this kid dealt with by the admins. It's not that hard to read the rules beirut. Just because you were in rage mode does not give you the right to cuss people out then go about breaking NLR.

How dare you make fun of the medics..

yeah i didn't even come back after that day.. 

i will come back sooner or later

when i do

i wont forget the hospitality paid to me.

I played today and ran about 3 delivery missions until some guy at about dp 19 asked hey you got a repair kit..bang bang bang ? .... Bang bang bang no cops online.....

full server sunday night.  

I logged off

today in asylum some guy drove in front of my truck jumped out screamed get out of the turck . I ran into them and there truck blowing us all up.. they send me a msg saying they was submitting a video for vdm because i drove into them lol. this is exactly what is wrongwith alits life.....