Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked This is why asylum is ahead of olympus x100

4 hours ago, McDili said:

Anyone is welcome in the APD regardless of whether or not they're in a gang. That doesn't mean that being in a gang and being on APD is some sort of corruption.

Lol I wish I was welcome to join APD, unfortunately, I am 14.

Well for being a former 3 years vet of asylum. Updates and goodies doesn't mean sh*t when your own support team cannot even follow their own rules. Admins with egos and people putting IRL situations in the game aka salty is what kills it. It doesn't matter if you are ASYLUM or OLYMPUS or if your car can fly or not. It's all about how it's maintained. Sadly both have their major flaws and it ain't coming from the community cause they are there everyday showing up. Without them there are no ''US!'' . 

Cause there's always an other platform to play on.

They both use similar systems and both are fuck*d. In this day of age with all we know of atlis and RP in general there are so many things needed to be addressed since day one. No one has the b@lls to make this game better. But hey as long as people log in it's all good right? .  Screaming rdm, recording 24/7, . 

In that same fashion i  assume the millions of people walking in mcdonalds everyday knows how to make healthy choices.

Edited by princeakeem
6 hours ago, princeakeem said:

Well for being a former 3 years vet of asylum. Updates and goodies doesn't mean sh*t when your own support team cannot even follow their own rules. Admins with egos and people putting IRL situations in the game aka salty is what kills it. It doesn't matter if you are ASYLUM or OLYMPUS or if your car can fly or not. It's all about how it's maintained. Sadly both have their major flaws and it ain't coming from the community cause they are there everyday showing up. Without them there are no ''US!'' . 

Cause there's always an other platform to play on.

They both use similar systems and both are fuck*d. In this day of age with all we know of atlis and RP in general there are so many things needed to be addressed since day one. No one has the b@lls to make this game better. But hey as long as people log in it's all good right? .  Screaming rdm, recording 24/7, . 

In that same fashion i  assume the millions of people walking in mcdonalds everyday knows how to make healthy choices.

You should go learn a thing or two about constructive criticism :)

Do to Maroc failing to see this topic was made in 2015 I will take full Liberty to lock this post. Sense 2015 Olympus has made great strides and the community has grown do to the awesome developers and staff members putting in their hard earned time to make this server as enjoyable as we can make it. There will always be room for improvement and new changes. It's fine if you think Asylum is better than Olympus but there is no need to necro post. Make sure you look at the date on the topic before you choose to reply in the future. It would be better to start your own topic with your opinions and feelings rather than raising an old topic from the dead.

• Like 2