Sir Dude.... Obviously

I have been playing on this server for quite some time, but I dont think I have introduced myself yet. I am a no-life loser with no IRL friends and enjoy playing video games so much that the real world does not matter. I am 16 with a wonderful computer yet potato internet.. Top speeds are 1.2 MB/S download and I do not even want to share my upload speeds. I enjoy the role play but I am not the best at it. That is about all i have to say. Thanks for your time :D

i feel you on the PC part! i have a GODLIKE pc, but i live on the country so its hard to find good internet out here... 

Welcome to the forums bae, ive seen you ingame abit and im hoping youre enjoying the server! :)

• Admin

I have been playing on this server for quite some time, but I dont think I have introduced myself yet. I am a no-life loser with no IRL friends and enjoy playing video games so much that the real world does not matter. I am 16 with a wonderful computer yet potato internet.. Top speeds are 1.2 MB/S download and I do not even want to share my upload speeds. I enjoy the role play but I am not the best at it. That is about all i have to say. Thanks for your time :D

Well, me and Moose the other night caught you and you were pretty good with your RP. And welcome to the forums and we hope to see you around here and in-game more often! 

• Admin

I remember you lol. I didnt want to get my friends HEMTT seized so I tried to stop you guys, but like I said i have potato internet.. You also one shotted me :D

I got you. Lol I did? I don't particularly remember taking you down with one shot. I try my best hehe. 

• Head Admin

i feel you on the PC part! i have a GODLIKE pc, but i live on the country so its hard to find good internet out here... 

Welcome to the forums bae, ive seen you ingame abit and im hoping youre enjoying the server! :)

I thought Sweden had top notch ISP's =O

• Admin

I think the prick who sent you to jail 1 shot you

Lol. So it wasn't me then. I don't remember what we caught him doing. Care to remind me? 

Just looking through the options in your profile and a wee button called actions there and I click it and it gives me a couple o options.  One of which is delete all of users posts.  

So tempting...

Hades, please step in, hades please, please hades. dont let him do this to me :(

Just looking through the options in your profile and a wee button called actions there and I click it and it gives me a couple o options.  One of which is delete all of users posts.  

So tempting...

God wills it

1. Whats the specs in the PC

2. Norway is higher that the US across the board in internet, almost double... I live in a corn state, Indiana also very rural, and have 105 download with 26 upload. So im confused.

1. Whats the specs in the PC

2. Norway is higher that the US across the board in internet, almost double... I live in a corn state, Indiana also very rural, and have 105 download with 26 upload. So im confused.

oh, if i just were to know my own specs lol... ive had this badboy for 2 years, i baught it as a part PC from a company that assembles it for you. i just gave them the money and told them i wanted a beast PC, they then built a PC for me and shipped it to me for free.

and im currently not home, but im at school so the internet here is semi great, but seeing as its a school internet, i have no benefit in that. 

7d1de36bca5cbbc894a4efd8f4785575.png

the reason i have shit internet at home is because i as said live on the county, in norway they say they have good internet everywhere, but in reality, its shit 70% of all places. i have decent internet, like i can play / watch youtube on it at the same time if im home alone, but if someone else uses the internett, im close to not being able to use teamspeak. 

oh, if i just were to know my own specs lol... ive had this badboy for 2 years, i baught it as a part PC from a company that assembles it for you. i just gave them the money and told them i wanted a beast PC, they then built a PC for me and shipped it to me for free.

and im currently not home, but im at school so the internet here is semi great, but seeing as its a school internet, i have no benefit in that. 

7d1de36bca5cbbc894a4efd8f4785575.png

the reason i have shit internet at home is because i as said live on the county, in norway they say they have good internet everywhere, but in reality, its shit 70% of all places. i have decent internet, like i can play / watch youtube on it at the same time if im home alone, but if someone else uses the internett, im close to not being able to use teamspeak. 

gotcha, how do you not know whats in your computer....lol its like 3 or 4 clicks away.