Arma's new map screenshots

Looks like a modernized grouping of islands...kind of looks like some where in South America. 

EDIT: Found this on another Arma3 related forum, looks like someone found some information about the update that wasn't supposed to be released yet. Don't form an opinion yet as the following may be entirely false or subject to change:

The video offers a first glimpse of Tanoa

Planes? Hmm... as part of MC I say it's needed!

Also I'm glad that they started to take care of Civilian aspect, not only because of Arma 3 Life (With any map) but also due to co-op missions - to keep the immersion going. Scenario where you see a populated town such as Kavala - instead of seeing just cars and some boats driving about you have a lot more realistic vehicles then you go to training to Stratis and instead of seeing just cars driving around, planes flying and everyone being happy you see a lot of shit destroyed.

Gives a lot more immersion in my opinion.

EDIT

ANYONE NOTICE THESE? THEY MAY BE DRIVABLE. THE IFRIT WILL BE FUCKED WHEN THIS SHIT IS IN ARMA

2e743c1d2df9fd8cde1a0bb1170c2a13.png

• Like 1

When this comes out will Olympus make a server for it? Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably, but from what i've heard it's not coming out till 2016. But of course that won't be known officially until it's announced in a few days.