Locked Public Appeal: Snake

At the advisement of my great buds LoST, BooBoo and Ace, May I present to you my public appeal to the Olympus Community. 

As many of you know, Snake was an individual who played on Olympus for many moons, and put a lot of hard time and effort into growing the server into what it has become today. 

As many more of you know, I am currently Perm Banned from the Servers for publicly attacking Warfare many months ago on the forums. As a lot of you know, I have been involved in much scrutiny in the past for my attitude towards players - Which may have perhaps been a bit over the top. As someone who has not spoken to Warfare since then, I'd assume he's probably just about as over it as I am, and could likely care less about old quams over nothing. 

Rather than making this a massive post with a groveling apology, I'll just say this in a simple and efficient manner:

My buds are coming back to Olympus, and I'd like to join them. I apologize for my actions, and I know that this isn't how, "Ban Appeals" work, and thats not what this is. This is a simple survey of the Olympus Community to see how the general public would feel about the return of Snake. Vote honestly, and share the post. 

Roleplay is the name of the game, and I'm ready to get back to it. 

I'll leave with one final note, Please remember that I was never banned for breaking in game server rules, Only for the way I intracted with other members of the community whose personality are as big as mine (Booboo and Warfare).

The Polls are Open. Let's see some opinions.

• Like 4

Eh. Think I'll just give that a Phatty ''No.''

Edit: Let me just insert this Phatty Video. ''Never banned for breaking in-game rules.'' Probably should've been.

Such good Lieutenant'ing. much waow.

HADES: Removed video as you have no idea what was or wasn't done after the fact.

Edited by Hades
  • Like 1

This seems very familiar...  ^_^

Welcome to 5 months ago :D!

But On a serious note, for those of you who don't know I was actually banned for flaming Warfare on the forums after he tried to dust the server =/ 

I was banned on screenshots of a post that I personally deleted. :D

• Admin

I've never met you Snake. Read a lot of posts and watched some videos. You behaved a little erratically in the past. I am a firm believer of second, third, fourth, fifth chances....

So if you want to come back then submit that ban appeal. I am sure you have changed your ways. Good luck.  

Wish you guys would honestly be mature. If you have nothing MATURE to say then just say it to yourself in your head. This is the Trap that everyone falls into when they cant be mature.

I've never met you Snake. Read a lot of posts and watched some videos. You behaved a little erratically in the past. I am a firm believer of second, third, fourth, fifth chances....

So if you want to come back then submit that ban appeal. I am sure you have changed your ways. Good luck.  

thanks for being mature. dont know you but its a breath of fresh air!

• Like 3

Wish you guys would honestly be mature. If you have nothing MATURE to say then just say it to yourself in your head. This is the Trap that everyone falls into when they cant be mature.

I am in agree

Just because you want him back doesn't mean everyone who has a dissenting opinion is immature... Lel

I miss Snake

i miss the good snake. i i drained all his venom. i think we can do it mcdili ill baby sit every one you saw my game play. im not here to talk shit im here to have FUN!

Just because you want him back doesn't mean everyone who has a dissenting opinion is immature... Lel

not saying that its the way its said. on that note im not falling into the shit show im 100% honest in trying to do it the right way and have fun again watching every move and willing to get on my own guys when needed. I Said if its not mature dont post, not to hold your opinion if its negative about snake.

Ok....Heres my opinion.

To everyone that wants to flame on someone that legit wants to apologize, wether he gets unbanned or not, needs to just stfu. At least he come into this not knowing the outcome and put it on the line publicly. For everyone to see.

As far as you go Snake. 

I put my neck on this line for you so many times, and you all but cut it off. I built so many bridges for ya that YOU burnt down. I am the type of person that is all up for more chances, but those are chances that you would have to earn. Not from me but EVERYONE else thats posted "no" here. Thats trust you have to earn back bro. From Warfare and everyone else you smack talked. 

If this is a sincere apology then im sure everyone will accept it. Good luck man.

• Like 3

Lost I remember you from my days playing w/ KI and you were always a pretty chill dude, but what is going to happen if snake comes back and you lost interest in Olympus? What if you go on vacation? You cant always be his tard wrangler bro

Ok....Heres my opinion.

To everyone that wants to flame on someone that legit wants to apologize, wether he gets unbanned or not, needs to just stfu. At least he come into this not knowing the outcome and put it on the line publicly. For everyone to see.

As far as you go Snake. 

I put my neck on this line for you so many times, and you all but cut it off. I built so many bridges for ya that YOU burnt down. I am the type of person that is all up for more chances, but those are chances that you would have to earn. Not from me but EVERYONE else thats posted "no" here. Thats trust you have to earn back bro. From Warfare and everyone else you smack talked. 

If this is a sincere apology then im sure everyone will accept it. Good luck man.

Ditto, every one is being so immature. ban them all! ;)

Lost I remember you from my days playing w/ KI and you were always a pretty chill dude, but what is going to happen if snake comes back and you lost interest in Olympus? What if you go on vacation? You cant always be his tard wrangler bro

im always willing to help any one, No matter who im with I SWEAR TO GOD my first priority is not breaking rules ever. When i was 2nd in charge of burban all the way through RIP i have never witnessed anyone playing with me break a rule because i am always in TS shouting rules and wording texts i dont want any one banned ever... i have been in alot of shit and alot of peopel grind my gears i have been RDMed 100000 times VDMed 400 times i have been through it all and only ever put in 1, thats right in 2500 hours on olympus ONE ban ticket its a fucking game. we are here to play and have fun. not to ban every fucking person every time. and i think having a big names makes you a HUGE target and you have to work extra hard...

REAL MATURE ;)(

Eh. Think I'll just give that a Phatty ''No.''

Edit: Let me just insert this Phatty Video. ''Never banned for breaking in-game rules.'' Probably should've been.

Such good Lieutenant'ing. much waow.

VIDEO REMOVED BY HADES

that heli is piloted by Ham of moose. PILOT of ghosthawk is RESPONSIBLE for the gunners at all times. and i dont see snake once in that video. 

Edited by Hades
  • Like 1