Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Public Appeal: Snake

Snake, not only does it take some guts to make a public appeal to a community who is, albeit a slim majority, against you, but it also takes decency and the intelligence to know you did something wrong. What I can see from your post is that you've learned, you've owned up to it, and you want to redeem yourself. I'm all for it. I know you and I hate the piss out of each other, but I wouldn't be opposed to having you back on the server. In fact, I think it'd be pretty cool to have you and a few others back on Olympus, Hell, even on the APD. Don't worry, I've already reached a high enough rank in MC, so if you do come back, I won't be submitting videos on you so I can get promotions, hahaha! Good luck, man. Hope to see you back.

greatest post 2015-2015

Snake, not only does it take some guts to make a public appeal to a community who is, albeit a slim majority, against you, but it also takes decency and the intelligence to know you did something wrong. What I can see from your post is that you've learned, you've owned up to it, and you want to redeem yourself. I'm all for it. I know you and I hate the piss out of each other, but I wouldn't be opposed to having you back on the server. In fact, I think it'd be pretty cool to have you and a few others back on Olympus, Hell, even on the APD. Don't worry, I've already reached a high enough rank in MC, so if you do come back, I won't be submitting videos on you so I can get promotions, hahaha! Good luck, man. Hope to see you back.

Clemenza is my right hand man, would back him up in any situation even if i knew i was in the wrong, Gonna agree with clemenza on this one

Given the track record of bans, unbans, trolling and harassment, I personally don't feel you should be allowed back. I will give you kudos for apologizing publicly and trying to rally support, but this isn't the first time that an apology has been offered. And yes, you do straighten up after each return, for about a week or two before you're back to your old antics of flaming in side and harassing on the forums.

Again this is just me, I wouldn't let you back. You were given chance after chance after chance and each time you spat in the face of the community and started the cycle over again. That said I am 1 person in a community of many, if everyone else wants you back then welcome back. Hopefully this time you don't drive right back into your old rut.

• Like 1

'Nuff said about the bridge :D

he 

Given the track record of bans, unbans, trolling and harassment, I personally don't feel you should be allowed back. I will give you kudos for apologizing publicly and trying to rally support, but this isn't the first time that an apology has been offered. And yes, you do straighten up after each return, for about a week or two before you're back to your old antics of flaming in side and harassing on the forums.

Again this is just me, I wouldn't let you back. You were given chance after chance after chance and each time you spat in the face of the community and started the cycle over again. That said I am 1 person in a community of many, if everyone else wants you back then welcome back. Hopefully this time you don't drive right back into your old rut.

HE never had me in his corner. odin i swear to the gods ill fix the issues