Thank you but time to head out

As everyone can see the Admin tag is now officially removed. ATM from discussions with Poseidon he will be taking over the Head Admin spot. All the admins are competent and if your unable to get ahold of Poseidon don't be afraid to contact one of the other admins. If it does require something more important then contact Poseidon in the same manner that you guys did with me in the past. He has stated his room will not be hidden on TS so people will be able to contact him when needed there. If you don't see em on then sending him a PM on the website should get a response as well.

I still hope the best for Olympus and plan to still be around to play at times. Good Luck, happy hunting and have fun all!

• Like 6

"

I see trees of green, red roses, too,
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue, and clouds of white,
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.
The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky,
Are also on the faces of people going by.
I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?"
They're really sayin', "I love you."
I hear babies cryin'. I watch them grow.
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
" - Louis Armstrong

This should make all feel happy. Or cry. Either way, you made a great admin, tho I think you banned me once, you still were the best banner possible. I actually smiled when I was banned, because it was from you!
Edited by Jaden Wilson
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

IDC what has happened in the past you have been good to the community and you will me missed 

Thanks. I just figured it was time as there was some changes being made and I just felt I couldn't do what I needed to do any longer.

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Community,

To some this may or may not be a good thing. For those that know and have had dealings with me I for the most part hope it was a good experience. For those that haven't had any time with me I am sorry. Over the recent month or so I have debated as to whether I was going to stay on as the Head admin. After much thought I've decided to go ahead and step down from this role. There are a variety of reasons why I have decided to do this but in the end I just feel I'm unable to do the things I need to do as a Head admin. Whether it be due to limits players push or limitation on what I'm able to do to fulfil the role itself. While I love the community and hope it grows I have decided I simple can't do much more then I already have. 

I do hope whoever fills the role at this point is able to continue to help the community grow and become something much bigger and stronger then it is already. There have been many changes, good and bad, since I've started. As of recent a large number of people have returned to Olympus and I hope to see this continue if they are deserving. I hope new and older players alike are able to help each other out when needed. Remember we were all new at one point and someone show'd us the way.

With that I bid you all a fond farewell and wish you the best of luck. To those who have supported me through the almost year and a half, I thank you. I will be sticking around for just a bit longer to help the next person get ready for the role as Head admin. Any questions during that time I am willing to try and answer. Once an official new head admin has been assigned it will hopefully be announced and everyone will welcome them with open arms.

Thank you everyone for the time, it has been a great one.
Jeff aka Hades

NOOOOOO, what will I do without you?

• 3 weeks later...

I alone had great memories with hades in kavala. We messed with each other and it was an experience that can or will never be taken way. Thanks hades. You made good tutorial videos of the server and spent countless hours helping people with whatever they needed. Sorry to see you go

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...