Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Something big is coming

There's no way to "make money fast" unless you are in a big gang and have some protection example, MC but good luck man. Btw, cockiness like this will get you a lot of enemies really quick so if that's what you are going for. Keep at it.

• Like 4

I don't know why everyone mentions being in a big gang is the easiest way to make money. I've made probably 95% of my money doing solo runs. If you are not half retarded you should be able to do runs without being messed with.

• Like 1

There's no way to "make money fast" unless you are in a big gang and have some protection example, MC but good luck man. Btw, cockiness like this will get you a lot of enemies really quick so if that's what you are going for. Keep at it.

lots of enemies keeps us going.

Uh herrooo who the actual hell are you? Don't know how to make money, and never saw you before. I'm terrified. *Shivering* Yea you made a very interesting impression q.q good luck fucking with big gangs.

• Admin

Oh well.  Give him a chance you guys.  I know he came out cocky but I'm sure he was just kidding right right???.  Anyway.  You need to start somewhere so the fastest easiest route I would go would be doing delivery missions.  Depending on the distance then that's the amount of money you would get, you can do these in a quad with no problem.  For example: a 14KM delivery mission will bank you about 25K and when you get to that other point you'll have the option of doing more delivery missions.  

Then after you bank enough to get e decent vehicle (SUV at the least) and a cocaine license you can start with that.  Then from cocaine move up to mushrooms ( which for me are the best to be honest ).  Then after you get enough money and resources you can start with METH and/or MOONSHINE which are the more complicated runs in a sense because they require time and patience with the picking of ingredients and such.  

Remember that once you start doing illegal runs it will be more risky but obviously more profitable.  So if you need and/or want any more information hit me up and next time don't be so cocky from the start :)