Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Something big is coming

it was so obv you guys were hacking and duping, disconnecting and connecting everyone 2 minutes. GG u fucking idiot. have a nice time back on asylum were most of you are permed already

None of us were hacking lol...You just got continuously wrecked and shot out of your helis. Any server that has a Titan Missile Launcher isn't worth my time anyways.

hm...

13 seconds can show rdm? Besides ths was AS A FED was in progress and as I was running away.

Alright, So Hello, And goodbye in about 3 weeks time.

Even I under-estimated how quick it would be.

Moob so fast on the trigger already. Thinks that anyone who kills him is sketchy or is a hacker. Make sure you set up them keybinds for that shadowplay or whatever the fuck you use to submit massive amounts of tickets.

And where are they now?

• Like 2

Even I under-estimated how quick it would be.

And where are they now?

Banned...but not before your entire gang was wrecked 60 times to our maybe 10 deaths...and if you guys didn't have rocket launcher to blow aircraft up from 2km out....you would be even more laughable then you are. 1v1 me you will lose so quick.

None of u have ever seen a woman either.Just get ur asses back to asylum where u came from...Ohh wait,ur banned there as well.

No one is banned from Asylum retard only one player is....I was just playing it.

You still did not justify killing the medic, wich is against the great laws off Olympus unless RP'ed correctly 

it doesn't matter...i was killing the cop and the medic drove up...wearing a Tactical Vest....and with the fog I thought it was a cop so I swiftly ended him also.

Oh well.  Give him a chance you guys.  I know he came out cocky but I'm sure he was just kidding right right???.  Anyway.  You need to start somewhere so the fastest easiest route I would go would be doing delivery missions.  Depending on the distance then that's the amount of money you would get, you can do these in a quad with no problem.  For example: a 14KM delivery mission will bank you about 25K and when you get to that other point you'll have the option of doing more delivery missions.  

Then after you bank enough to get e decent vehicle (SUV at the least) and a cocaine license you can start with that.  Then from cocaine move up to mushrooms ( which for me are the best to be honest ).  Then after you get enough money and resources you can start with METH and/or MOONSHINE which are the more complicated runs in a sense because they require time and patience with the picking of ingredients and such.  

Remember that once you start doing illegal runs it will be more risky but obviously more profitable.  So if you need and/or want any more information hit me up and next time don't be so cocky from the start :) 

You're such a noob Bubbaroo,,,

You're such a noob Bubbaroo,,,

Nah he can actually think. I admit we all dupeed because we couldn't make ourselves give a care about a server with no defibs and with Rocket launchers....but to think we hacked you're delusional as could POSSIBLY be...

Nah he can actually think. I admit we all dupeed because we couldn't make ourselves give a care about a server with no defibs and with Rocket launchers....but to think we hacked you're delusional as could POSSIBLY be...

Uhhh... ? Why was this quoted off me...? I never said anything about duping/hacking... lol

Plus, I've never duped/hacked anything in my life... except COD: WAW Zombies :)

So they are all permed? lol 

I think so for the most part. We were going to get banned for 'scripting' because of all the hackusations anyways. Just like months back...our users were banned for scripting though they simply geared up legit and slaughtered the opponents.

Uhhh... ? Why was this quoted off me...? I never said anything about duping/hacking... lol

Plus, I've never duped/hacked anything in my life... except COD: WAW Zombies :)

The guy you quoted as being a noob is actually one of the few wh has a working brain.

I think so for the most part. We were going to get banned for 'scripting' because of all the hackusations anyways. Just like months back...our users were banned for scripting though they simply geared up legit and slaughtered the opponents.

Your telling me that you got banned for scripting even though you guys weren't, so you guys decided to start scripting? That makes a lot of sense... 

I go on holiday for two days and miss the biggest flash in the pan Olympus has ever seen. What rotten luck, eh?

was nothing special....first fight today they bring 2 ifrits and ground troops to meth cartel...against 4 of us...so they slay us. We start getting our team on...the tables turn. We eventually killed around 60 of them whilst losing maybe 7-8 that fight...we made them lsoe ifrits, orcas, etc. We literally drove ifrits behind them got out and kill them while they had NO clue....they call hacks? It's sad. But if you wanna watch me stream I will 1v1 on a gun game server and slay any MC member. We can do it tomorrow even.

Your telling me that you got banned for scripting even though you guys weren't, so you guys decided to start scripting? That makes a lot of sense... 

None of us are banned off asylum for acripting except one.. NONE of us are banned off olympus for scripting...it is for exploit/duping.

i was saying like months ago...the admins would ban us for scripting simply because we were excellent playets and slayed the ccompetition.