Locked Something big is coming

• Admin

My good post gets shut down but pinkstreak doesnt know what aim bot is. 10/10 civs did admin's job 

I am not in favor of anything but there are many people who instantly blame AIMBOTS/HACKING/SCRIPTING when they get killed.  I was not a part of this so I am not going to blame this group of anything.  Pinkstreak confirmed this.  Some people are just that good.  Again, I do not know who these people are.  

A couple of weeks ago I killed a member of a big gang as CIV.  Instantly in sidechat I got a " you and your hacks ", while all I did was shoot from far away... I guess I am a good shot?. 

Anyway, it is what it is.  Let's not be blaming everyone when getting killed.  Let's not be so quick in submitting that footage. instead focus on what can you do next time ( tactically ) in order to not lose again.  Let's all try and have some fun without blaming each other and fighting so much in sidechat and/or forums because it honestly can ruin anyone's mood.  

We keep trying to ban anyone we don't like and we'll end up with an empty server.  Have a good one. 

Edited by Bubbaloo

There is no skillful player or gang that can one tap people out of orcas facing away from the base. There is no skillful player that can one tap players so quickly and so many times to where the entire server joins the fight and take 4 hours to land a single kill. Pinkstreak is blind to not see that "everyone faught well" because that fight shouldnt have even occured if the admins did their job the night before when THE COPS claimed the same thing that we would the next day.

Hacks end of story.

End of tale.

They are banned no more discussion.