! READ ! Quick warning to all

Quick Account Protection Post

After being in many communities with many games I have learned a lot about people trying to get information from you, today I have stumbled upon one on Olympus teamspeak. Whatever happens, do not try to retype the URL in image provided below as it will most likely end up badly for you.

A user from Southern-Arabia (Most likely a proxy from there, 90% of times those scammers are from there) by name of aposzx has sent me a link with a believable look. It looks exactly like a Steam one, but when you hover over the link as in in picture provided it shows it's real face. DO NOT ever click these links or end up like cLoak and loose a lot of money through items on your steam.

Here is an example of the phishing link, and how it looks:

c91557601789b46654a0658cd0b03d91.png

Simple BB code was used to transform a believable looking steam link to a 'logtocontinue' website link. Don't be a fool and click those.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

Quick Account Protection Post

After being in many communities with many games I have learned a lot about people trying to get information from you, today I have stumbled upon one on Olympus teamspeak. Whatever happens, do not try to retype the URL in image provided below as it will most likely end up badly for you.

A user from Southern-Arabia (Most likely a proxy from there, 90% of times those scammers are from there) by name of aposzx has sent me a link with a believable look. It looks exactly like a Steam one, but when you hover over the link as in in picture provided it shows it's real face. DO NOT ever click these links or end up like cLoak and loose a lot of money through items on your steam.

Here is an example of the phishing link, and how it looks:

c91557601789b46654a0658cd0b03d91.png

Simple BB code was used to transform a believable looking steam link to a 'logtocontinue' website link. Don't be a fool and click those.

>> .CZ <<   Note the ''CZ'' Never click ANY link that has .CZ / .RU / .FR  You will confirmed lose all your skins... And you're credit card details will probably be sold to Korean Gangsters.

• Like 2

hmmm i clicked one of these in ts but i was not logged into steam in my browser but i dont have csgo anyway. i did a scan on my pc after ive had no issues just yet and i dont actually have my credit card tied in just paypal and no unusual activity so i should be good hopefully ....

I suggest things such as google authenticator, steam guard etc. - those little measures will help out sooner or later. Perhaps never, but you could end up like cLoak - right :D

Do i need to change my password and delete my credit card info? 

Never keep it saved. I'll be making a post on how to keep same password, yet unique to every website and more detailed version of this today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Clicked on it,  im not playin CS. After 1 minute I realized what I did, and changed my password. 

Wonderin what's gonna happen...  :-( 

You have to change every PW and run a virus scan as the link will keylog you and download a keylogger.

so the steam link redirects you to another link that steals ur account info ive seen this happen before. if you have good virus protection it should block this site 

Not always Kerry, sometimes even the good antivirus fucks it all up sometimes.

Every one should have steamguard enabled on their account that way anytime a new computer logs into your account it gets blocked till your authorize it from your email 

Most people leave their password linked to email

i still dont know what the link does what game is it ment for arma or csgo xd

Clicking the link could give you a key logger, which would mean anything you type on your computer could be compromised. Seeing as how it's a steam community link, it's targeting your steam account and most likely csgo.