Locked ''The Best Player On Olympus''

I hope you TI shitters have fun on Asylum, since you've been saying you were gonna move there for a long time.  Now that your almighty squeaker leader has abandoned you.

The little rug rat's permed from Asylum as well. They're fresh out of options it seems.

• Like 1

Heres my 2 cents. 

I remember this kid as 3 nipples, and he sucked...i mean, really really sucked. And then, in the past few months he becomes the pro Arma 3 player that never misses. And then, while shootin me while im invisible, we decide to perm him ( the first time). And he gets unbanned....comes back on and can NOT shoot the broad side of a barn again...no offense to thomas but i watched Thomas, and many others, destroy this kid after he was unpermed..

hmmmm.

Now to me thats a red flag, cause not only did i study his videos over and over, many many times like i did with Symphuny. But to watch him come back and not shoot for crap. Then one shiny, he comes on and starts up his 1-tap-omatic up and bam back to his old self. 

My person and professional opinion is he is without a doubt a hacker. He is using something to help him...period. 

All his buds can say what they want. But when he screws up and gets that fatty global ban on his account. Then all of his little buddies will be running back here apologizing to me sayin how i was right...just like ole Symphunys buds did. Trust me, he cheats. Get over it kids.

one last thing....

Smashed bud

Rusty - Read it. Read it again. Then write it down a few times. Then repeat.

Edited by Colton

Heres my 2 cents. 

I remember this kid as 3 nipples, and he sucked...i mean, really really sucked. And then, in the past few months he becomes the pro Arma 3 player that never misses. And then, while shootin me while im invisible, we decide to perm him ( the first time). And he gets unbanned....comes back on and can NOT shoot the broad side of a barn again...no offense to thomas but i watched Thomas, and many others, destroy this kid after he was unpermed..

hmmmm.

Now to me thats a red flag, cause not only did i study his videos over and over, many many times like i did with Symphuny. But to watch him come back and not shoot for crap. Then one shiny, he comes on and starts up his 1-tap-omatic up and bam back to his old self. 

My person and professional opinion is he is without a doubt a hacker. He is using something to help him...period. 

All his buds can say what they want. But when he screws up and gets that fatty global ban on his account. Then all of his little buddies will be running back here apologizing to me sayin how i was right...just like ole Symphunys buds did. Trust me, he cheats. Get over it kids.

one last thing....

Smashed bud

alright ace lets go ahead and clear some things up. I have been a good player for months. I got asked to join mayhem because i was a good shot as corporal. I never made a huge JUMP to being good. Just months of playing made me the player I am. I have been accused of hacking since the start of mayhem which was over 5 months ago. The reason I was bad THE FIRST DAY I came back is because i didnt play arma for like 4 days. After that i was back to the good player i am getting 3-5 kills a fight. I understand a shitter like you may not be able to comprehend my skill but face it, im just better than you

• Downvote 1

you're missing the point, just more fuel to the already burning fire, every time we're in a situation with him, he knows where people are in unrealistic situations where he shouldn't know where people are, the snaps, the 1 clicks, once in a while, yes, believable, 10 times a day..? Nah mang 

Or shall we put it down to the "I'm a fucking God" statement again, Sorry mah friend, after 5,600 hours on the game, I've played long enough to know when you're bullshit, and my bullshit detector broke from having to fight that kid everyday.

I've only ever called hax on about 6/7 people, 5 of which are banned and one of the others disappeared when he started getting spectated, Good ridance and goodnight idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is what Corporal Moob said in my "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" Post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>HE HAS 5600+ HOURS IN THIS GAME<

Please accept the fact 3 rip is gone and will doubtfully be returning. You guys can argue the rest of the year and nothing is going to change the fact he is gone. We all have our own opinions! Me, Corporal Moob, and everyone who has had to fight 3 rip agrees he is a hacker. He will never admit that he is a hacker because there will never be proof that you can reach out and touch and feel and know its real. 

3 Ripism has ended, leave the churches, remodel, find a new religion seriously please. Moobism is apparently booming! xD

Edited by Colton

you're missing the point, just more fuel to the already burning fire, every time we're in a situation with him, he knows where people are in unrealistic situations where he shouldn't know where people are, the snaps, the 1 clicks, once in a while, yes, believable, 10 times a day..? Nah mang 

Or shall we put it down to the "I'm a fucking God" statement again, Sorry mah friend, after 5,600 hours on the game, I've played long enough to know when you're bullshit, and my bullshit detector broke from having to fight that kid everyday.

I've only ever called hax on about 6/7 people, 5 of which are banned and one of the others disappeared when he started getting spectated, Good ridance and goodnight idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is what Corporal Moob said in my "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" Post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>HE HAS 5600+ HOURS IN THIS GAME<

Please accept the fact 3 rip is gone and will doubtfully be returning. You guys can argue the rest of the year and nothing is going to change the fact he is gone. We all have our own opinions! Me, Corporal Moob, and everyone who has had to fight 3 rip agrees he is a hacker. He will never admit that he is a hacker because there will never be proof that you can reach out and touch and feel and know its real. 

3 Ripism has ended, leave the churches, remodel, find a new religion seriously please. Moobism is apparently booming! xD

5,600 and you still dont know what a good player is. Maybe arma isnt for you if you have double my hours and still shit

alright ace lets go ahead and clear some things up. I have been a good player for months. I got asked to join mayhem because i was a good shot as corporal. I never made a huge JUMP to being good. Just months of playing made me the player I am. I have been accused of hacking since the start of mayhem which was over 5 months ago. The reason I was bad THE FIRST DAY I came back is because i didnt play arma for like 4 days. After that i was back to the good player i am getting 3-5 kills a fight. I understand a shitter like you may not be able to comprehend my skill but face it, im just better than you

God even reading this makes me grind my teeth. I can hear your voice now, and I just want to punch a kitten in the face. Whether or not you hack isn't the issue anymore. You are a snobby cocky little kid and a cancer to the community that I love. Get chemohammered.

• Like 1

Corporal Moob is a million times better than 3 nipples. Honestly you done your gone get over it there is nothing else to hide.

Now LEGIT question before your set off with your tactical bacon and redgull - One more montage with shit music before you go pls just for the memories xD

Corporal Moob is a million times better than 3 nipples. Honestly you done your gone get over it there is nothing else to hide.

Now LEGIT question before your set off with your tactical bacon and redgull - One more montage with shit music before you go pls just for the memories xD

why do you guys think moob is so good he is nothing special

God even reading this makes me grind my teeth. I can hear your voice now, and I just want to punch a kitten in the face. Whether or not you hack isn't the issue anymore. You are a snobby cocky little kid and a cancer to the community that I love. Get chemohammered.

you idiots calling me a hacker made my ego what it is. So you can blame how i act on your beliefs

Do you even listen to yourself talk? This is like a total temper tantrum meltdown. Just keep sitting in that channel 3 rip Gary pls and realize you burned all the bridges. Lock this thread please. 

im honestly not that mad theres lots of other servers

you idiots calling me a hacker made my ego what it is. So you can blame how i act on your beliefs

you keep acting as if you are better/smarter than everyone else, really your just a dumb kid who bought arma 3 hacks, then proceeded to throw all of his toys out of the pram when he got banned

• Like 3

glad u agree with me, killing a freshspawn then gets banned. GG. not hard to turn on someone and the fact that inky cuts the video to make it look like he shot 1 bullet, just says it all :) 

You're just trying to make yourself feel better now dude.

You're literally refuting the FACT that shadowplay doesn't record alt-tabbed. You're either willfully ignorant of that fact, or you cannot read.

• Admin

I can't accuse 3RIP of hacking as I am not the server Admin.  I do remember getting one tapped as a co-pilot of a hellcat from 200M like a month ago.  I thought nothing about it but apparently there is a reason for it and the whole server is agreeing. 

Edited by Bubbaloo

you keep acting as if you are better/smarter than everyone else, really your just a dumb kid who bought arma 3 hacks, then proceeded to throw all of his toys out of the pram when he got banned

i dont act cocky or like im better/smarter or anything like this at all in real life. It really just is you guys talking shit and fueling my ego so i talk shit back and since i have a big ego saying im better is my shit talk

Probably will get flamed for this but I legitimately thought 3Rip was just a good player.

He had some prettttyyyy sketchy shots, but I imagine everyone only includes their best shots in montages.

Call me crazy but he isn't lying that he changed over the course of half a year and not overnight. Just my opinion

Edited by Guest

Probably will get flamed for this but I legitimately thought 3Rip was just a good player.

He had some prettttyyyy sketchy shots, but I imagine everyone only includes their best shots in montages.

Call me crazy but he isn't lying that he changed over the course of half a year and not overnight. Just my opinion

I thought that too, until I noticed some of the kills I've been part of that have never been put on a montage.

For example, a well remembered scenario:

Moob is driving round in an ifrit 400 meters on the north-north-east hill from Warzone Outpost tower, Moob gets shot out of the ifrit driver seat by 3Rip. Next thing you know, Mory is dead next to me on top of the tower with only 1 bullet being used, 3Rip killed him. Best part is this all happened within 1 second (Moob gets killed and nearly instantly Mory gets tapped.)

If memory also serves me right, Morry was moving around crouched therefore only top half of his head was showing. This was at ~3am too with dog.

Never seen that one posted, I wonder why.