Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked ''The Best Player On Olympus''

Do you even english?

im doing this in the middle of world civ so im not really taking time revise my replies

I thought that too, until I noticed some of the kills I've been part of that have never been put on a montage. For example, a well remembered scenario: Moob is driving round in an ifrit 400 meters north-north-east hill from Warzone Outpost tower, Moob gets shout out of it by 3Rip. Next thing you know, Mory is dead next to me on top of the tower with only 1 bullet being used, 3Rip killed him. Best part is this all happened within 1 second (Moob gets killed and nearly instantly Mory gets tapped.)

Never seen that one posted, I wonder why.

my dude that was in my last montage. And moob wasnt in an ifrit he was standing still 30 meters infront of me and i shot mory mango hard peaking us on big about 5 seconds later

Go look at my kill montags 7 at 52 seconds. There is nothing sketchy about that at all. And I dont know where you got this idea that he was is in ifrit becuas there wasnt even one pulled and he was shooting at one of my guys when i shot him lol

I thought that too, until I noticed some of the kills I've been part of that have never been put on a montage.

For example, a well remembered scenario:

Moob is driving round in an ifrit 400 meters on the north-north-east hill from Warzone Outpost tower, Moob gets shot out of the ifrit driver seat by 3Rip. Next thing you know, Mory is dead next to me on top of the tower with only 1 bullet being used, 3Rip killed him. Best part is this all happened within 1 second (Moob gets killed and nearly instantly Mory gets tapped.)

If memory also serves me right, Morry was moving around crouched therefore only top half of his head was showing. This was at ~3am too with dog.

Never seen that one posted, I wonder why.

I guess I've never experienced getting killed by him in any ridiculous way.

The craziest way I was killed by him is in a montage when I was flying a ghosthawk slowly around rebel, and I distinctly remember multiple times where he was killed by simple tactics to get him to peek. I also distinctly remember a time when I was 800m outside of warzone outpost fighting Mr Kevin and 3 Rip was lighting me up from the outpost and didn't hit me one time even though I was out of cover from his angle.

I also remember him peeking a short tower in fed while I was in the open and I just hip fired him down with the mk1. Any decent player would have made the shot but it was clearly just one of his bad moments that every player has.

Some people say he's ridiculous, but out of my own personal experience fighting with(on cop) and against him, I haven't encountered anything overly suspicious.

Look all I'm really saying is that out of all the footage presented and my own personal experience, I'm not saying he ISN'T a hacker, but I'm saying that I'm just not convinced.

Taught him everything I know... 

This is pretty much how I think of it, everybody called hacks on Virus too. Virus just didn't post montages, so nobody ever saw his screen. But Virus got some way crazier kill feeds than 3 Rip.

Edited by Guest

I can't really speak to the situation that occurred here because I haven't been around but in general I feel people are too quick to jump to the conclusion that someone is hacking. In Arma, there are so many factors that go into winning a gunfight vs someone that falls outside of who has the better shot. Most of the time desync + bandwidth + positioning determines who kills who. After watching some of 3 Rips montages and comparing that to some of the things I saw Symphuny do, I saw some weird similarities in the way they leaned + zoomed for most of their kills. It's not really a natural way (assuming relatively standard key bindings) to pull off the same lean + zoom every kill. I know Symphuny was so bad for that in his video that it became pretty evident that there was more going on. I haven't seen enough of 3 Rips to fully decide but I have seen him do it which is suspicious. 

Regardless the overall skill level on the server has declined significantly since the 3 server days, so if one player has invested that much time into the game they most likely will appear proportionally better. At the end of the day, the staff reserves the right to ban anyone from the server for any reason and there isn't much you can do about that (not saying it's a bad thing but having that power can deal with future potential headaches before they occur). The players who are constantly killing people will always be under the most scrutiny for this kind of thing but at the end of the day it's just 1 server on 1 mission file in 1 videogame. 

Im gonna lock this after my post here.

Let me just say that this isnt something that we said oh hey hes hackin lets ban em.

Puttin aside the fact that i caught him shooting me while i was invisible. 

I have and many many other people have watched his videos over and over again. in slow mo and normal speeds. We studied it like crazy just like we did with Symphuny. And the similarities were outstanding. The snap toos...the prefires...heck the random hip fire kills. there was a bunch of things that got this kid banned.

So anyways, its a game...some 12 year old got hacks thought he would get cocky and brag...ends up gettin smashed and perm banned. Get over it. Go hack on many of them other servers and get urself that fatty global ban bud...

• Like 8
  • Downvote 2