Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Mic Not Working With Steam

So out of nowhere, my microphone is not being picked up by Steam. When I go into my sound settings on my PC, the bar moves when I talk, like normal. Then when I go to Steam, the bar does not move at all. I tried to uninstall Steam and reinstall it, but that did not work. I have restarted my PC plenty of times, no luck with that either. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.

What kind is it. Headset? If so What brand. Try pluging in the headset before you start steam

I have corsair and if i plug it in after i start my game. No sound or other issues come up. I have mine plugged in when i start my computer 

What kind is it. Headset? If so What brand. Try pluging in the headset before you start steam

I have corsair and if i plug it in after i start my game. No sound or other issues come up. I have mine plugged in when i start my computer 

It is the Turtle Beach PX22. It is weird because it never had this problem until last night. I'll give it a shot.

i had this happen disabling nvidia shadow play fixed it

How do you disable it Lonnie?