Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Congrats to my boy Gidgit on his SGT promotion.

• Admin

Official public congrats to Gidgit.  A very deserved promotion.  Good job man.  We can all expect great things from Gidgit.  Can even take take some flying lessons with him too ;) 

Edited by Bubbaloo
  • Like 3
  • Admin

You both got promoted shit aren't the feds already hard enough!?!

Not for CIVS really.  Let me just quote Dustin87 : " You just need to be more tactical that's all " .  He always says that when the APD complains about how hard it is to win a fed against CIVS. So now the tables have turned. ;)

And yes many a corporals getting promoted lately :( sigh... Makes me happy when people who deserve the promotion actually get it though ;).

• Like 2

Yesterday peter long whiped out his ghost hawk, which he is well known for doing, and [AAF] brought a 50 cal to try an anti fed so we stole it and shot peter down. So I guess the Feds aren't that hard when shit like that foes out way. I just wanted to let you know peter we love it when you take your ghosthawk out it gives us some target practice! :) <3

Edited by Colton

I was honestly shocked when my gunners didn't shoot you out of it. I lined up a perfectly shot for them but my gunner said he could see you. At that point I'm an easy target. I would have been shocked had you not shot me down at that point. It's ok though, all of your bounties paid for 2 new ones :D

Thank you everyone. I really do appreciate it. I couldnt have gotten this far if it wasnt for all of my friends in this community.  So thank you guys. Don't forget to congradulate Brody on his Sgt promotion. And therealkyle for his corp promotion. 

Edited by Gidgit
  • Like 2

Not for CIVS really.  Let me just quote Dustin87 : " You just need to be more tactical that's all " .  He always says that when the APD complains about how hard it is to win a fed against CIVS. So now the tables have turned. ;)

And yes many a corporals getting promoted lately :( sigh... Makes me happy when people who deserve the promotion actually get it though ;).

Yeah with all the recent promotions i don't think the APD will be needing a fed buff.

Congrats Gidgit and Brody, another 2 wonderful addtions to MCPD!

• Like 1
  • Admin

Yeah with all the recent promotions i don't think the APD will be needing a fed buff.

Congrats Gidgit and Brody, another 2 wonderful addtions to MCPD!

Yep.  Happy for those promotions.  Although I have to say, cops outside of MC should also get a chance for promotions (some people get discouraged because of this).  Of course the higher-ups have the best judgement when it comes to these things and I trust it. 

Edited by Bubbaloo

I'm really tired of the MCPD comments. If you want to get promoted, put the time in. Every promotion in the APD is because the person deserved it. Gang affiliations on civ mean nothing in the APD. It is something that means absolutely nothing to us. Quit your bitching and put your time in. If you think you deserve a promotion, show it. Everyone gets an equal opportunity to get promoted. 

Edited by Peter Long
  • Like 1
  • Admin

I'm really tired of the MCPD comments. If you want to get promoted, put the time in. Every promotion in the APD is because the person deserved it. Gang affiliations on civ mean nothing in the APD. It is something that means absolutely nothing to us. Quit your bitching and put your time in. If you think you deserve a promotion, show it. 

I am not bitching Peter.  Don't take it the wrong way.  I was just being the voice of many members of the APD who feel like this.  A lot of us feel like we deserve it of course, it's human nature to want to progress.  But it's up to you guys to take the time to notice it. Like I said, we all trust your judgement. 

I'm really tired of the MCPD comments. If you want to get promoted, put the time in. Every promotion in the APD is because the person deserved it. Gang affiliations on civ mean nothing in the APD. It is something that means absolutely nothing to us. Quit your bitching and put your time in. If you think you deserve a promotion, show it. Everyone gets an equal opportunity to get promoted. 

You realize that Bubba probably puts more time on that most of the people who are getting promoted ahead of him. Do you understand how dedicated Bubbaloo is to the server? He fuckin bleeds Olympus. I honestly am boggled that bubbaloo is still a corporal. He has been at that rank for so long and seeing all of the MC cops jump past him in rank because they are buddy buddy with all the higher ups who happen to be almost all MC as well. This stupid high school click shit should really stop and promote people who actually deserve it.

P.S. Congrats Gidget, you deserved it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin

Thanks for that Big B.  I just play because I have a lot of fun here. Olympus is home.  Thus the reason I care about it so much. 

Edited by Bubbaloo

Brody has been in MC for less than a week, Gidgit is a career cop, cant even tell you the last time he was in the TS. The real kyle put in over 1000 minutes a week for a straight month. Moob and Ghost speak for themselves, they put in tons of minutes and they both deserve it. Patience, your time will come.

• Like 1

Alright guys. This post that bubba put up was ment for happiness. Let's try and keep it on topic. Everyone going back and forth with each other is not going to benefit anyone. We are all friends here and we all are apart of this community. I do understand the concerns everyone has mentioned. But Let's try and keep this friendly. I'm not saying anyone of this because the original post is about me. I'm saying this because we all play together on a daily basis. This bickering will effect our in game time with each other. With the end of this post I hope the debate ends. just remember friends. We are all apart of this community together. 

• Like 2

I am simply trying to raise awareness that it seems the system is more reliant on who knows who rather than who actually puts in the time, I dont want to hear that time shit, cause Bubba puts in ample amount of time. I am worried he is being penalized for not sucking up to higher ups and being in the same circles. 

You realize that Bubba probably puts more time on that most of the people who are getting promoted ahead of him. Do you understand how dedicated Bubbaloo is to the server? He fuckin bleeds Olympus. I honestly am boggled that bubbaloo is still a corporal. He has been at that rank for so long and seeing all of the MC cops jump past him in rank because they are buddy buddy with all the higher ups who happen to be almost all MC as well. This stupid high school click shit should really stop and promote people who actually deserve it.

P.S. Congrats Gidget, you deserved it.

The uneducated man speaks the loudest. I keep track of cops times. You dont have access to the database, so there is literally no way you would know anybodies times. You are making things up. I like everyone, but since you are speaking out your ass, bubaloo has 22k munutes. Brody has literally double the amount of time in the apd.

Just FYI If you are going to bring salt to the table prepare for me to bring a really big roast.  

• Like 2