Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Congrats to my boy Gidgit on his SGT promotion.

• Admin

If you looked up MCPD in the dictionary, you'd find conjecture in the list of synonyms. Let me bring some evidence to the table. McDili fires MC cops on the daily; anyone remember John Wayne, Mory Mango, and Toe Knee? McDili fired all three of them in a lot less than twelve units of time. In addition to that, Brody and Gidgit's playtime on civilian is nonexistent or as near as damn it; I'm sure there are nuns who have sex more than those two play civilian. Thirdly, if Gary doesn't want someone to be promoted, all he has to do is say no. He's the CoP and therefore his word is final. I'll say this as well: we watch everyone. Time is not the only factor, but if you're only putting in fourty-two minutes in per week, like a good friend of mine from Puerto Rico, then don't be surprised when you're passed over by people who are just as good as you, but put in much more time than you. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it. 

Clemenza out. 

That would be Bubbaloo.  Puerto Rico here ;).  On a serious note I would appreciate all of you guys put an effort to verify this information as it is next to impossible that I put in 42 minutes per week.  I feel insulted.  This has nothing to do with me being considered or not for SGT but I am really worried because that is just wrong.  I am extremely active ( not as much as Brody or Gidgit ) but something is wrong with my stats.  

My work is being undermined and it does not feel good.  I play at the minimum 1 hour daily and on the weekends I push a minimum of 4 hours.  I am seriously concerned because there is NO chance those readings are right.  Ask the civilians that see me play daily.  Ask Gidgit!, he knows how active I am too.  I play with him a lot. 

Aside from all the banter that went on in the forums I need the admins and or anyone else that can help into this because I do NOT play 42 minutes per week.  Fat Clemenza, you have made me a very sad man :(

Edited by Bubbaloo

I will admit bubbaloo is on almost every night. If not every other night. He does put in a hour or two a night. And weekends he does put in a few hours per day when he isn't with the wife

Now on a serious note. Who wants to come up to new York and help me get these broken manifold studs out of the head on a 99 ford f350. I already got 8 of them out. Only 2 left. I would greatly appreciate it. I'll even give you 1 mil arma money. :-)

• Like 1
  • Admin

I will admit bubbaloo is on almost every night. If not every other night. He does put in a hour or two a night. And weekends he does put in a few hours per day when he isn't with the wife

Now on a serious note. Who wants to come up to new York and help me get these broken manifold studs out of the head on a 99 ford f350. I already got 8 of them out. Only 2 left. I would greatly appreciate it. I'll even give you 1 mil arma money. :-)

I will help you out.  Afterwards help me finish my report on this month's 40% Id theft cases in Puerto Rico.  Although I'll have to send you my father, he's the know it all super handy man/mechanic/ex-USPS postmaster ex veteran.  Somehow he knows everything so I'll be buying him the ticket to New York.  

I love New York.  In fact it's on my moving plans for next year..... :) 

Edited by Bubbaloo

That would be Bubbaloo.  Puerto Rico here ;).  On a serious note I would appreciate all of you guys put an effort to verify this information as it is next to impossible that I put in 42 minutes per week.  I feel insulted.  This has nothing to do with me being considered or not for SGT but I am really worried because that is just wrong.  I am extremely active ( not as much as Brody or Gidgit ) but something is wrong with my stats.  

My work is being undermined and it does not feel good.  I play at the minimum 1 hour daily and on the weekends I push a minimum of 4 hours.  I am seriously concerned because there is NO chance those readings are right.  Ask the civilians that see me play daily.  Ask Gidgit!, he knows how active I am too.  I play with him a lot. 

Aside from all the banter that went on in the forums I need the admins and or anyone else that can help into this because I do NOT play 42 minutes per week.  Fat Clemenza, you have made me a very sad man :(

I play with Bubba on aa nightly basis, and he's on before I get on and after I get off, and I usually play a solid hour and a half to 2. 

Time is not the only factor, but if you're only putting in fourty-two minutes in per week, like a good friend of mine from Puerto Rico, then don't be surprised when you're passed over by people who are just as good as you, but put in much more time than you. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it. 

Clemenza out. 

Is there anyway we can start seeing our playtimes as marked in your guy's super top secret spreadsheet? I used to check my time frequently and now I can only find it out when I catch Fedot. 

• Like 1
  • Admin
Man no takers to finish this truck for me. Well that's bullshit. 

I would man.  But I'm stuck here in PR for now.  I'll try to make it today though.  Make sure you have my gloves ready since I'm such a pussy I don't want to get my hands dirty with grease hahahaha. 

• Admin

lmao, wish I had the time. BTW is there an app you can access the forums with

Yep, umm TAPATALK. Last time I checked it did not work with this new website layout.  

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2015 at 10:50 AM, GidGit said:

Thank you everyone. I really do appreciate it. I couldnt have gotten this far if it wasnt for all of my friends in this community.  So thank you guys. Don't forget to congradulate Brody on his Sgt promotion. And therealkyle for his corp promotion. 

thanks man xd