Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

My time here is done.

7 minutes ago, honeybooboo said:

Funny how ignorant people actually are like yourself. Literally Asylum community is so toxic all trash talk and has some crazy shit that happens. The community over there would literally make most of you kids cry so stop blaming the community for the downfall of this server. If you had any brain you would know why the server is really dying but if you're to ignorant to realize why then that's on you. 

Agreed. The real reason the server is dying is staff/dev neglect, not the community... That one comment on the forums probably detered a whole 1 person! (actually probably 0)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Jesus guys. Stop being dumb dicks. The server may have been in a decline for a while, but with the recent changes I think it will rebound stronger than ever. 

I hope it rebounds but keep dreaming if you think its going to be stronger than ever... Arma 3 itself is on a decline, with the loss of Ace after the devistating loss of Hades the light at the end of the tunnel is only so bright...

• Admin
13 hours ago, honeybooboo said:

Funny how ignorant people actually are like yourself. Literally Asylum community is so toxic all trash talk and has some crazy shit that happens. The community over there would literally make most of you kids cry so stop blaming the community for the downfall of this server. If you had any brain you would know why the server is really dying but if you're to ignorant to realize why then that's on you. 

I know why the server is on decline.  Saying that the server is dying does not help either.  First of all I ain't no kid.  I ain't no ignorant either.  Take it easy with the comments.  I don't care for you or why this community loves you so much so leave me out of your map. 

1 hour ago, Bubbaloo said:

I know why the server is on decline.  Saying that the server is dying does not help either.  First of all I ain't no kid.  I ain't no ignorant either.  Take it easy with the comments.  I don't care for you or why this community loves you so much so leave me out of your map. 

i wouldnt take him seriously, honeybooboo was an abusive fuck back in the day and still is...no cure for being a wanker ;)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Ace said:

Down but never beaten, im sure Renegades will still get together to fight every now and then ;)

When I come home in early December, we should try to get everyone (Deimos, Gary, Devil etc.) who is still around and play. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

Damn Ace.  You left with a bang.  Peter and you commenting on the gang wars was epic.  Sounded like a Sunday night football game.  Never got to play with you personally but I do know you were a great admin.  Sometimes people dislike people who know how to put a place in order.  You did just that.  Although I know Mrs. Gary and Mr. Odin have this under control we will surely miss you. 

• 2 years later...
  • Owner

On 11/2/2015 at 10:45 PM, Corbaaan said:

If 3 people could quit and it would ruin everything on Olympus who would it be???

On 11/2/2015 at 10:46 PM, Vitalis said:

Poseidon, Gary, McDili. Definite GG

@Poseidon @Grandma Gary @McDili 1 down, 2 to go :o