Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello Olympus

Hey everyone. My name is Noobious. I usually play Asylum Life but that has gotten boring after 2 years. I wanna join a community that has more to offer. I am a very experienced player and a good shot. I will see you all around.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Noobious said:

Hey everyone. My name is Noobious. I usually play Asylum Life but that has gotten boring after 2 years. I wanna join a community that has more to offer. I am a very experienced player and a good shot. I will see you all around.

Good morrow to the good sir. Upon your travels here I hope to see thine stay in our humble abode is quite ravishing. I beseech the to dine upon our fine cuisine of bacon and redgull. I am hope you haveth had a jolly good time yore, but i am happy to see you have joined us. I recommend you stay away from kavala and run coke, but look out for bandits

32 minutes ago, Noobious said:

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay if you have any questions feel free to ask.

15 minutes ago, JBruesch said:

Good morrow to the good sir. Upon your travels here I hope to see thine stay in our humble abode is quite ravishing. I beseech the to dine upon our fine cuisine of bacon and redgull. I am hope you haveth had a jolly good time yore, but i am happy to see you have joined us. I recommend you stay away from kavala and run coke, but look out for bandits

lol are you a english scholar now

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Noobious said:

welcome to Olympus. :)

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Innateocean said:

Hello

necromancer
ˈnɛkrə(ʊ)mansə/
noun

1. a person who practises necromancy; a wizard or magician.
    "Dr Faustus, a necromancer of the 16th century"
  • 3 weeks later...