" For Gamers"

The tagline for Olympus entertainment is "  for Gamers". What does it mean? Is it referring to the city of ?

I honestly have no idea why it's blurring out [Putting 3 for safety]

What the fuck its blurring out  

IT KEEPS DELETING IT 

M e [ the one that comes after b] [the one that comes after b] a

there we go.

Edited by Cory Baxter

m

e

c

c

a

if all lower cases means "any place that many people visit or hope to visit" and then i would guess it is a place for many gamers 

but what i really think he is asking is why it auto deletes it and that is because there used to be a server called that and there was a rivalry of some sort

7 hours ago, Virus said:

That is a  cringeworthy post.

kinda is tbh

6 hours ago, Linka said:

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU GAVE ME AIDS

I thought you already had AIDS

6 hours ago, grizzlybear said:

i'm so confused

So I was trying to ask what the tag line meant for Olympus, "m3kka for gamers" but it would keep blurring censoring m3kka [with no substituting letters] and it kinda turned into a shitstorm

M3kka https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/  is a city in Saudi Arabia. All of the Muslims are required to go on a pilgrimage to to worship and walk round the Kabba at least once in their lives in order to get to Allah in the afterlife. Saying something is like a M3kka for pizza-lovers or in our case, M3kka for gamers, means everyone should go there and see what it's all about. No idea why we're called Olympus while having the motto of M3kka For Gamers. Greek mythology shouldn't be mixed with goat-fucking faggotry. 

EDIT:

LOL! I can't correctly spell M3kka because the website filters it out due to the now defunct server of the same name. What a joke; you've blurred out your own motto. Seriously! What the fuck is up with this bullshit Stalinist censorship you've implemented on the forums and in-game chat. Where the fuck is your spine? The game's rated M for a reason. 

• Like 3

The saying "Mecca For Gamers" was thought up by Zeus way back in the day. Our usage of the word has nothing to do with islam or any of that stuff. It's just a "Gathering Place" for gamers, or something like that.

2. (often lowercase) any place that many people visit or hope to visit:

The president's birthplace is a mecca for his admirers.
  • Like 1
  • Head Admin
On 2/11/2016 at 7:46 PM, Ozzy Jones said:

On a related note, what's up with the golden console controller?

If I  remember correctly there was a contest held to see who could draw the best logo for Olympus and some mug PAID HIM MIRRION OF DORRA.  Poseidon might have the link to the contest site, some of the entrants where pretty snazzy.