Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Crimeshare - You Do The Crime - We Do The Time

6 hours ago, McDili said:

I am a platinum membership holder. Can confirm that ever since I invested in Crimeshare dot com I have not done any time.

I feel like it would be cheaper to pay every single ticket you get inside a 12 month span then pay 1 billion for the Plat membership.

Periods look like commas.

2 minutes ago, Brennan said:

I feel like it would be cheaper to pay every single ticket you get inside a 12 month span then pay 1 billion for the Plat membership.

The website says that plat membership is 1 million, not 1 billion:  $1,000,000.00

LOL you guys literally made this page by replying as actual testimony of customers happy with their products like a freakin infomercial. God I love trolls lol!

"I always sat there doing my time in the love shack, having to hide the lettering of 'JUICY' on the bum of my yoga pants. Now ever since I discovered crimeshare, I now no longer have to worry because someone else will be getting the plug for me!"

CrimeShare.com is a legitimate company, not an organization run by trolls and rdmers as some of you suggest in side chat. We believe your time is important, and is better utilized not sitting in jail. You commit the crime, and our agents do your time. 

Many have joined our member ranks, especially after our Super Bowl commercial aired.

Sincerely,

Conan The Destroyer

"I'm not only the President of CrimeShare.com, but I'm also a member"

12696112_10153918749988762_531000588_n.jpg

Dear Buffalo Bill:

Your incarceration was due to two things. 1. Failing to fill out form 431 2. Failing to be a current paid member of CrimeShare.com.

Our collections team will be visiting you in the near future. Those that do not pay the Crimeshare.com price, end up paying the ultimate price.

Sincerely,

Conan The Destroyer

CEO & Anti RDMING Activist of Altis

• Like 1