Hello Olympus

Lethal

Hello everyone, people have been asking in game who i am so i figured i would make an intro. Some of you may know me from asylum, i was in Innovative,Synergy,Serenity i have come in search of a more active server. Have been playing arma for 2 and a half years. I usually go by L9, or L9th9L but i do like to change my name alot. hope i get to meet all of you in game.

heres some of my videos: 

Have a great day 8)

• Like 1

synergy 2015-2015 rip,ye asylum got kinda bored when 6.0 came out,i remember the good old days when Innovative was playing i was always doing salt runs and they would always roll up on with 10 people i was scared but they were all coll guys never rob me or anything xD

3 minutes ago, De Fuk said:

synergy 2015-2015 rip,ye asylum got kinda bored when 6.0 came out,i remember the good old days when Innovative was playing i was always doing salt runs and they would always roll up on with 10 people i was scared but they were all coll guys never rob me or anything xD

HAHA we were not allowed to rob people doing salt. we just felt bad lol. 

Edited by Lethal
  • Like 1