Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

o7

NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ 

NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ 

• Like 1

07. Peter, you and I had a rough start, but we got through it and became good partners. You've taught me so much over the past year and I thank you for that. I will miss you. I don't know what to say right now, dude. Take care and don't be a stranger.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Fat Clemenza said:

07. Peter, you and I had a rough start, but we got through it and became good partners. You've taught me so much over the past year and I thank you for that. I will miss you. I don't know what to say right now, dude. Take care and don't be a stranger.

Your signature is giving me nightmares. Ill still be around all the time my brotha. We still have that Final Solution event to plan.

• Like 6

Peter, our differences aside, you have been a shining example of tactical leadership of which the APD had never seen and you tried to spread that knowledge to others.

You made greater strides than any at the amount of time and effort you spent trying to improve the APD. There was no one who matched your dedication. Your vision differed from my own, but nobody can deny that you were always trying to do what you thought was best for the APD. It's unfortunate for the APD that it had to come to an end, I thank you for your long service to the APD and every contribution you made to it. 

I hope you find fulfillment in whatever it is you pursue next. On behalf of the APD, we'll miss ya bud. Best of luck to you.

I'm going to enjoy my retirement. Ill spend it at my house, which is North of Kavala. I have a small farm that Bubbaloo works on, and from time to time I will pick peaches with my tempest device, which i will give freely to the citizens of Kavala. That being said, if the APD ever needs some tactical training, I'm always down to teach. As much as I will love being in retirement, I'll still want to fight every once in a while.

o7 Dili. You are/were the best Chief of Police, and your dedication to the APD is something that everyone should applaud.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Peter Long said:

I'm going to enjoy my retirement. Ill spend it at my house, which is North of Kavala. I have a small farm that Bubbaloo works on, and from time to time I will pick peaches with my tempest device, which i will give freely to the citizens of Kavala. That being said, if the APD ever needs some tactical training, I'm always down to teach. As much as I will love being in retirement, I'll still want to fight every once in a while.

o7 Dili. You are/were the best Chief of Police, and your dedication to the APD is something that everyone should applaud.

I'll be sure to pop down there and then and RDM you bud

• Like 1
  • Admin
57 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

I have a small farm that Bubbaloo works on

Gonna miss having you being part of the APD. Thankfully you'll still be around as Admin so I'm not that sad ;) 

• Like 1

Peter You Saved Me From da blacklist. more then a few times with pink and Eb. thank-you for all you did for me on apd. i hope to see you around on civ i had the clip where we did a basket ball game on the oil rig but idk it courpted or something about being #toolong idk.. anyways i thought i'd rap up a couple clips and things i look forward to with you no longer being a carreer cop. perhaps we will see more of this, once again Peter! <3 much love man 
hopefully we will see more of this in the future throw back -_-

• Like 2