Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

17 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Well folks, the time has come. All good things must come to an end, and at this time my end in the APD is here. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I have come to the conclusion that my time in the APD has come to an end. I am stepping down from my role as Deputy Chief of Police for Olympus.

So you'll still be around as a civilian right? If this is some sort of permanent cya Olympus post I'm going to have to drop the FeelsBadMan.

aBMB60n.jpg

16 hours ago, Peter Long said:

That being said, if the APD ever needs some tactical training, I'm always down to teach.

+1 o7

Enjoy retirement Peter, spend it well.

And for those who haven't seen it.

• Like 1

Finally! We might actually get a decent pilot in the sAPD with the new opening. And before you ask, yes I'm salty for not even getting an honorable mention.... Millimeter Peter. 

But if I have to say something nice, I will say that your crazy comms (which are more AIDS than Mobundo's condoms)  and your ridiculous but great ideas will be missed. o7

Also, this: 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Lucki said:

Finally! We might actually get a decent pilot in the sAPD with the new opening. And before you ask, yes I'm salty for not even getting an honorable mention.... Millimeter Peter. 

But if I have to say something nice, I will say that your crazy comms (which are more AIDS than Mobundo's condoms)  and your ridiculous but great ideas will be missed. o7

Also, this: 

That was the night i got Corporal. i remember that so well because i gave him money to insure his orca, which then later never made it to the insurance 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

o7

Now lets see if he makes gang wars spawns even for both teams :Kappa: 

On 11/03/2016 at 0:00 PM, Jeff Chaplin said:

I want you to know I was eating a donut when I saw this and I dropped it and stained my pants 

Thanks, Peter

FAT ASS