Dear Goonie

Dear R&R  @ComradeGoonie ....yes we may have created accounts recently and been on the forums for only a few days...but we are a group of close IRL friend who like to play Arma 3, csgo, and COD over lan and online. We are supporting our friends here at Olympus, and we used to play here and would try it out again if we could see some changes (defibs do sound great to me)...so please, don't accuse us of being Illuminati!! We did go to school with Krypton and yes we did play Asylum for over a year aswell, as well as BlackWing and Seal Team Sloth.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, RogueMK said:

Oh god!! The takeover has started! Armand your time has come ;) 

no offence but all I've seen so far of the guys that have come from asylum is just a shit ton of sidechat Warriors!!

Well we win fights and we just talk smack of have a good time...you guys gotta lighten ip!

5 hours ago, slayde said:

Dear R&R  @ComradeGoonie ....yes we may have created accounts recently and been on the forums for only a few days...but we are a group of close IRL friend who like to play Arma 3, csgo, and COD over lan and online. We are supporting our friends here at Olympus, and we used to play here and would try it out again if we could see some changes (defibs do sound great to me)...so please, don't accuse us of being Illuminati!! We did go to school with Krypton and yes we did play Asylum for over a year aswell, as well as BlackWing and Seal Team Sloth.

Annndddd... why is this here?

1 hour ago, krypton said:

Well we win fights and we just talk smack of have a good time...you guys gotta lighten ip!

I'll remember that when we beat you in a fight, oh wait... We did and not one word was said by you guys!?!? That's what I ment by sidechat Warriors only sing when winning. 

im not putting you down I'm just saying what I ment as there's a difference between talking smack and all out side chat warriors!! :) 

6 hours ago, RogueMK said:

Oh god!! The takeover has started! Armand your time has come ;) 

no offence but all I've seen so far of the guys that have come from asylum is just a shit ton of sidechat Warriors!!

let's be honest, every gang on olympus has there sidechat warripr

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RogueMK said:

I'll remember that when we beat you in a fight, oh wait... We did and not one word was said by you guys!?!? That's what I ment by sidechat Warriors only sing when winning. 

im not putting you down I'm just saying what I ment as there's a difference between talking smack and all out side chat warriors!! :) 

You never beat me....you're MC right? Yep never lol..fights are won when you capture the cartel. 

3 minutes ago, krypton said:

You never beat me....you're MC right? Yep never lol..fights are won when you capture the cartel. 

I remember this mentality lol.

Before I was staff when I actually played in a gang this is always what the losers would say. "It's not loss, who owns the cartel?" Then they'd kill more of us next fight but we'd have the cartel and they say "We killed more = we win." and then the next we killed more but they said "We chopped your ifrit thanks for the cash = we win"

True victory belongs to whomever is the last one standing.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

I remember this mentality lol.

Before I was staff when I actually played in a gang this is always what the losers would say. "It's not loss, who owns the cartel?" Then they'd kill more of us next fight but we'd have the cartel and they say "We killed more = we win." and then the next we killed more but they said "We chopped your ifrit thanks for the cash = we win"

True victory belongs to whomever is the last one standing.

No. To me  true victory belongs to who owns the cartel and is making the butt loads of money!

2 hours ago, Linka said:

let's be honest, every gang on olympus has there sidechat warripr

warrior(s)*

17 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Ill fight your entire gang tonight. I'll take you on solo. After I win, you will admit on the forums that I am better. Ok?

Don't forget to turn off that god mode Peter ;)

44 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Ill fight your entire gang tonight. I'll take you on solo. After I win, you will admit on the forums that I am better. Ok?

Yeah, but you know you wouldn't win without using like admin esp or something. it isnt possible ;)

Guest G.O.A.T.
2 hours ago, krypton said:

never5get 

Krypton was killed by [MC]

2 mins later

Krypton disconnected