Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Tfw Gary the Snail smashes two dudes in Kav HQ (Who have a mk18 and mk200) and seizes their .50 Cal with a P07 by himself

Upon neutralizing the thread, Gary the Snail left these awestruck criminals with a legendary response: "That's just adorable"

Gary the Snail was last spotted heroically sacrificing himself and his offroad in an unorthodox but effective maneuver. Using his offroad as a battering ram, he ripped a would-be getaway Orca in half. There were no survivors.

18 hours ago, Rusty said:

Gary the snail your a legend man :)

This is why 

That was fucking awesome. I just did it today, again, but without the .50 cal. My fellow police officers captures a man who had a 900K bounty and my job was to defend the entrance. 4 people came in full rebel gear with MK's and I tazed 2, restrained both, and assisted in another taze then unfortunately got shot in the back from ~80m. I did not think to record the incident until the threshold on my shadowplay had already passed. I did,  however, record another event that was pretty sick and I'll share it with everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am_HX2Bgbjw&feature=youtu.be

Edited by FrankTheCat
  • Admin
11 hours ago, SystemChips said:

Can you just give Gary the corp test instead of the PO one cuz this man is a living legend

Corporals don't get the rank because of their shooting skills. I'm a potato aim. 

On the other hand, Gary is actually really good. Good RP as well. P.O inbound! 

Last week we went to meth on a vehicle. A P.O and I died at the scene. Gary somehow managed to take the remaining three rebels in the area who had MK18's and got to seize a Taru transport and a Hemmet. Plus got to process all of them with exceptional RP. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

Corporals don't get the rank because of their shooting skills. I'm a potato aim. 

On the other hand, Gary is actually really good. Good RP as well. P.O inbound! 

Last week we went to meth on a vehicle. A P.O and I died at the scene. Gary somehow managed to take the remaining three rebels in the area who had MK18's and got to seize a Taru transport and a Hemmet. Plus got to process all of them with exceptional RP. 

Oh man, thanks for the support. I cant take all the credit at meth, you guys did a great job at giving them anxiety with all the sirens, haha.

I'm in the process of making a montage of cool/funny moments that include me in them, I need 2-3 more clips before I will be finished.

5 hours ago, Cory Baxter said:

"the p07 is shit, give deputies stings, why do vigis get better guns than deputies"

It is pretty bad if I am being focused by 4 people with long-range rifles because they can 

1. Shoot through materials

2. Kill me in one shot because I don't have armor

3. Zoom in more, I can only see like 5 pixels of the guy I'm shooting at.

Like, quite literally, the po7 can't even go through a car windshield. Every time I shoot I wonder if I am shooting a nerf-gun at their car. 

Edited by FrankTheCat
  • Like 1
  • Admin
36 minutes ago, FrankTheCat said:

Oh man, thanks for the support. I cant take all the credit at meth, you guys did a great job at giving them anxiety with all the sirens, haha.

I'm in the process of making a montage of cool/funny moments that include me in them, I need 2-3 more clips before I will be finished.

It is pretty bad if I am being focused by 4 people with long-range rifles because they can 

1. Shoot through materials

2. Kill me in one shot because I don't have armor

3. Zoom in more, I can only see like 5 pixels of the guy I'm shooting at.

Like, quite literally, the po7 can't even go through a car windshield. Every time I shoot I wonder if I am shooting a nerf-gun at their car. 

You have proven that the PO7 is actually a really good gun. Don't complain about it. In due time you'll get that MX. ;)

30 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

You have proven that the PO7 is actually a really good gun. Don't complain about it. In due time you'll get that MX. ;)

It is good, just takes way more precision and forward thought than other guns due to its low caliber, low range, and small mag.

I hope I'm doing good work so that I may be promoted, but only time and Senior APD discretion will tell if I am ready for the position. Again, thanks for the support.

• Like 2