Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• Admin
Just now, Corbaaan said:

Ok why can cops patrol cartels honestly like thats the one place civs go to fight without the APD.

Cops do not just patrol Cartels. Cops go in if they are following someone, only once. If there is a SGT and there is probable cause they can conduct a raid on said cartel. 

Just now, Bubbaloo said:

Cops do not just patrol Cartels. Cops go in if they are following someone, only once. If there is a SGT and there is probable cause they can conduct a raid on said cartel. 

Just happened reason " Map marker changed"

1 minute ago, Bubbaloo said:

You dont need probable cause to raid a cartel......

Just now, Corbaaan said:

Just happened reason " Map marker changed"

Lol we never said that, we said we were informed by someone that there is someone at the cartel. Aka, previous cartel holder told us. Learn2shoot

1 minute ago, Bubbaloo said:

If there is a SGT and there is probable cause they can conduct a raid on said cartel. 

You don't need PC to go into a cartel or rebel. As long as you have the minimum requirements to conduct a raid, you can do one just for the hell of it. It's frowned upon by some, but it's not a rule.

• Like 1

I know you can raid them im just asking why its a thing like its the one place civs go to fight without the apd xD just my personal opinion.

Just now, Fat Clemenza said:

You don't need PC to go into a cartel or rebel. As long as you have the minimum requirements to conduct a raid, you can do one just for the hell of it. It's frowned upon by some, but it's not a rule.

I know im just saying like I go there to fight civs not cops 

Just now, Corbaaan said:

I know you can raid them im just asking why its a thing like its the one place civs go to fight without the apd xD just my personal opinion.

Civs should never be safe from police contact. That's why we can raid cartels and rebels provided we meet the reqs to do so.

• Admin
11 hours ago, TheRealKyle said:

You dont need probable cause to raid a cartel......

11 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

It's the way I always used to do them. They way I liked to do them. With probable cause. 

Now the TILDE guideline is gone and I only approach players with probable cause or the ones with high bounties. I don't HAVE to but I like playing it that way. 

ba3b3467faa8f4938cb21554d00af542.png
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Corbaaan said:

Idk i just think there should be a real reason for going into a cartel just a personal though.

I told you there was a real reason. The previous cartel holders just happened to tell me that there was people there. Sorry that it didn't work out to your advantage and you lost a fight next time ill let you win.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Corbaaan said:

I know im just saying like I go there to fight civs not cops 

I thought this was an rp server, not wasteland. :/

While probable cause isn't required, the Senior APD are aware that there's no reason to go to a Cartel/Rebel without some indication that folks are there. (The cartel changing hands is NOT valid)

In this situation, it seems like someone squealed on you and notified the police that you were there. That's fine. But the Senior APD shouldn't be doing random patrols of them on a whim.