New Hatch Texture

28 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

This is the first of the group of new textures that will be implemented in the future.  To come are 1 each new textures for the SUV, Offroad, M900/Hummingbird, and Orca.  It should complement the Monster Hatch nicely!  

lrEHGZQ.jpg

tCd7WGP.jpg

pwFRhXb.jpg

I suppose it's a bit late, but here's an alternate Red Bull livery if you ever wanted to do that in the future. Looks great though. Nice job.

daniel-ricciardo-during-pre-season-testi

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

I suppose it's a bit late, but here's an alternate Red Bull livery if you ever wanted to do that in the future. Looks great though. Nice job.

daniel-ricciardo-during-pre-season-testi

Yh in not to sure on that gold! Doesn't blend well with that blue. Looks good tho but I reckon clamenzas idea would keep in line with the monster hatch! I'm gunna have a go at designing some see if I have what it takes to design liveries lol 

8 minutes ago, Ozzy Jones said:

These could probably go a long way toward selling the donator goals.  

Only criticism is that the red gull car could be confused with the APD highway patrol skins at first glance.

But if you're close enough to see vehicle color, u can most likely see the blue name of officer. I think it'd be fine.

1 hour ago, Muthinator said:

This is literally the worst community to do anything for...

How is this the worst community to make things for when Joel is the only one complaining and he has been complaining since the start of donation rewards? 

What im trying to say is that the whole community shouldn't be blamed for a few peoples issues.

Edited by ShadowXbeast

It cracks me up that something new gets added and the first comments by a select few are completely unrelated to the topic.  I know its trolling by the usual trolls but its still a tad annoying. Especially when its beating a dead horse.  As far as implementation of this skin is concerned.  Nothing is changing as far as the Monster Hatch is concerned as far as I know or can control.  This is simply a new texture.  It will be up to Poseidon to allow it outright or make it a donation type perk.  

On a side note.  I still need to texture the remaining vehicles.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions that are reasonable?

22 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

It cracks me up that something new gets added and the first comments by a select few are completely unrelated to the topic.  I know its trolling by the usual trolls but its still a tad annoying. Especially when its beating a dead horse.  As far as implementation of this skin is concerned.  Nothing is changing as far as the Monster Hatch is concerned as far as I know or can control.  This is simply a new texture.  It will be up to Poseidon to allow it outright or make it a donation type perk.  

On a side note.  I still need to texture the remaining vehicles.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions that are reasonable?

1 hour ago, ShadowXbeast said:

How is this the worst community to make things for when Joel is the only one complaining and he has been complaining since the start of donation rewards? 

What im trying to say is that the whole community shouldn't be blamed for a few peoples issues.

I'm Just saying Poseidon said he isn't going to give Legacy Skins or Clothes as a perk.

The Monster hatchback is already in the server. 

37 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

I want to drive a General Lee skinned vehicle (from Dukes of Hazzard) off that jump into the Fed at some point.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

Any chance of new police textures on vehicle and uniform?