New Hatch Texture

Just now, Muthinator said:

It cracks me up that something new gets added and the first comments by a select few are completely unrelated to the topic.  I know its trolling by the usual trolls but its still a tad annoying. Especially when its beating a dead horse.  As far as implementation of this skin is concerned.  Nothing is changing as far as the Monster Hatch is concerned as far as I know or can control.  This is simply a new texture.  It will be up to Poseidon to allow it outright or make it a donation type perk.  

On a side note.  I still need to texture the remaining vehicles.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions that are reasonable?

Make vehicle skins that advertise Red Burger B)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Muthinator said:

It cracks me up that something new gets added and the first comments by a select few are completely unrelated to the topic.  I know its trolling by the usual trolls but its still a tad annoying. Especially when its beating a dead horse.  As far as implementation of this skin is concerned.  Nothing is changing as far as the Monster Hatch is concerned as far as I know or can control.  This is simply a new texture.  It will be up to Poseidon to allow it outright or make it a donation type perk.  

On a side note.  I still need to texture the remaining vehicles.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions that are reasonable?

I like it. Dont let the haters ruin it for ya. Toss those to the curb.

Edited by QKSILVR73
  • Like 1

Thanks for the positive feedback!  Red Burger and Blue King are good ideas!  Again any and all implementation is up to Poseidon.  No I am not re-texturing the entire police force.  It was just re-textured not that long ago and it took a really long time.  I also dont see a need as the Olympus APD textures stand above most of the other life servers by comparison.

Also, the corporals are getting new uniforms.  The uniform was supposed to be implemented in the last update but the developers have been really busy with other various tasks.

• Like 1

It would be neat if R&R got alternate uniforms. I really liked the paramedic one until it got removed :/. If there was another choice for search and rescue (and above) like a bright yellow range master uniforms for when you are doing ground work (not required to wear), it always bothered me if I was driving around to a call that I would be wearing Pilot Coveralls. This may be unreasonable but it's just an idea. 

Good work as always Muth!

1 hour ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Ifrit textures? 7516776986_d67a33f27a_b.jpg

And 50. Cal skins! I'm tired of the old red skin. Possibly they could just port the normal off-road skins to the armed so we can chrome then.

Edited by Cory Baxter
16 hours ago, Muthinator said:

I really like the idea of a Sheriff unit for the apd. we have city police and High way patrol. I think having the option for a sheriff skinned car would be cool. Id say sport hatchs and suv's

34 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

I really like the idea of a Sheriff unit for the apd. we have city police and High way patrol. I think having the option for a sheriff skinned car would be cool. Id say sport hatchs and suv's

When I think Sheriff I think Country, maybe only SUV since you can offroad well in those. With an undamaged Hatchback (sport) you can go a little faster but one bad bump and you're going 60kph offroad.

@Muthinator, what program are you using to make these skins, it seems pretty fun and would be a good way to give a little if I can make a cool texture that could be implemented.

18 hours ago, Muthinator said:

A lot of people have a hard on for the red burger buildings. You could make a Red Burger car.

1 hour ago, Gidgit said:

10/10 would sign up for APD again. Only if I change my name to Barney Fife.

• Admin
9 hours ago, Jorbis said:

Nice work as always @Muthinator

Jorbis for that open LT slot. ''Nuff said'. 

@Muthinator , I love the new hatchback skin. But how much do I pay you to make me a Burrito truck boxer? :Kappa:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Muthinator said:

Thanks for the positive feedback!  Red Burger and Blue King are good ideas!  Again any and all implementation is up to Poseidon.  No I am not re-texturing the entire police force.  It was just re-textured not that long ago and it took a really long time.  I also dont see a need as the Olympus APD textures stand above most of the other life servers by comparison.

Also, the corporals are getting new uniforms.  The uniform was supposed to be implemented in the last update but the developers have been really busy with other various tasks.

Honestly can we just go back to the old police skins if possible? The black+white ones with the gold star on the hood? Those were amazing. 

Honestly no.  If you dont like the APD skins then go play elsewhere.  Stop complaining about police textures.  I am getting sick of hearing about it.  A select few of you are beating a dead horse and you need to knock it off.  If you cant stand what you have then play elsewhere or go make your own server and design and use whatever skins you like.  If you cant stay on topic then keep your opinion to yourself.

• Like 3
On 4/20/2016 at 4:21 AM, Muthinator said:

This is the first of the group of new textures that will be implemented in the future.  To come are 1 each new textures for the SUV, Offroad, M900/Hummingbird, and Orca.  It should complement the Monster Hatch nicely!  

lrEHGZQ.jpg

tCd7WGP.jpg

pwFRhXb.jpg

Great, so when are y'all going to fix the rebel trucks