How to repair ARMA for server (Until updated)

Hey guys, just a quick fix for people that want to get on the server now, takes only 2 mins to fix  (other than update).

Firstly go to steam, and right click arma 3 and go to properties.

Second go the "Betas" Tab, and paste in this code "Arma3Legacy156".

Then select legacy - Legacy Build 1.56.

Let it update and you're done!

When the server gets updated just put the legacy mode back to normal.

http://clip2net.com/s/3xe9vBC

Hope this helps!

• Like 7

Pinning this until server's get updated.

And for those who are wanting to ask me about it, I'm at work right now so I haven't been in contact with Poseidon. I know his sleep schedule has been weird, I'm sure as soon as he's aware he will update everything accordingly.

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing major FPS problems on KOTH servers since the update? I usually get a constant 30+ FPS on most infantry KOTH but since update I'm fine for 5mins then bam constant 5 FPS lol? Couple of guys have had it but no one knows a cure for it?

5 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing major FPS problems on KOTH servers since the update? I usually get a constant 30+ FPS on most infantry KOTH but since update I'm fine for 5mins then bam constant 5 FPS lol? Couple of guys have had it but no one knows a cure for it?

Not a clue, normally when a new update comes out on a mass scale especially with KOTH maps cause lots of animations can really test the update bug wise, so will probably be buggy for a couple days with poor optimization. Hopefully a hot fix will come out after that though.

Please note that anybody that has done this fix and wishes to change their game back must go back to the properties and Beta tab, and select "None - OPT out of all BETA programs".

Any problems please message!