Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Leviathan's Introduction

Heyooo boys and girls!

Name is Leviathan or White Wolf. I recently left ASYLUM Life after spending about 3000 hours on their servers and decided to come play on Olympus instead. I like it here and I am thinking of staying on Olympus for good. I like to fight and goof around with friends, love to roleplay and just sit around and chill in cities.

There's some of me from my times on ASYLUM and I hope I see you guys around here!

• Like 7

Welcome to Olympus!

I noticed you're from Asylum, and that's awesome! Please be sure to swing by the rules and give them a nice once over here: 

Used to tell folks from Asylum that our RDM rules were very different, however they recently changed and are probably more familiar to you.

That being said, there's still some differences. Killing people in restraints is generally considered fail RP. Killing yourself while engaged with other civs/cops is considered combat logging. Most everything you need to know is stated in the rules, those are just some common differences.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your stay. See you in-game!

39 minutes ago, Mr Kevin said:

Welcome! :D

Was awesome RP-ing with you yesterday!

35 minutes ago, McDili said:

Welcome to Olympus!

I noticed you're from Asylum, and that's awesome! Please be sure to swing by the rules and give them a nice once over here: 

Used to tell folks from Asylum that our RDM rules were very different, however they recently changed and are probably more familiar to you.

That being said, there's still some differences. Killing people in restraints is generally considered fail RP. Killing yourself while engaged with other civs/cops is considered combat logging. Most everything you need to know is stated in the rules, those are just some common differences.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your stay. See you in-game!

Thank you! I made sure that I read through every document! Thank you for such a warm welcome ^^

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:58 PM, bunniu said:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~!!!!!!
LEVIATHON!
Ill be playing olympus a lil bit too. still mainly sticking to asylum but SUUUHH DUDE

Suhhh dude! Can't wait to play with you or against you :P great to see you here

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...