Bunni Intro

Herro, my names bunni. Ill still mainly be playing asylum, but ill probs start playing here a lil bit too. Heard the cartels where pretty fun and cops where even more potato then on asylum ;P

Thought id give it a try, so far only been rdm'ed twice! No hate, servers pretty fun

Edited by bunniu
  • Admin
12 minutes ago, bunniu said:

Herro, my names bunni. Ill still mainly be playing asylum, but ill probs start playing here a lil bit too. Heard the cartels where pretty fun and cops where even more potato then on asylum ;P

Thought id give it a try, so far only been rdm'ed twice! No hate, servers pretty fun

Our cops actually RP here ;) 

Welcome to our community! We hope you enjoy your stay here. I will be linking our rules and application processes so that you and others have a great time here! ;) 

Server IP's

You can use these ip's to remote connect directly to the server. Instead of searching in the browser list you can remote connect and it shows up instantly.

• Altis Server 1: 8.26.94.223
  • Altis Server 2: 158.69.123.209
  • Teamspeak3 IP: olympus.ts.nfoservers.com

www.olympus-entertainment.com/support - new request - APD application or R&R application

**Keep in mind that to be eligible for an interview you need to be at least 16 years of age and have played 28 hours on our servers. Go to PLAYER STATS with your Steam ID to find out this information. Good luck!  

**Keep in mind that to be eligible for an interview you need to be at least 16 years of age and have played 28 hours on our servers. Go to PLAYER STATS with your Steam ID to find out this information. Good luck! 

4 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Our cops actually RP here ;) 

Welcome to our community! We hope you enjoy your stay here. I will be linking our rules and application processes so that you and others have a great time here! ;) 

Server IP's

You can use these ip's to remote connect directly to the server. Instead of searching in the browser list you can remote connect and it shows up instantly.

• Altis Server 1: 8.26.94.223
  • Altis Server 2: 158.69.123.209
  • Teamspeak3 IP: olympus.ts.nfoservers.com

www.olympus-entertainment.com/support - new request - APD application or R&R application

He waits year 'round for his copy pastas