Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Bye Guys :)

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Benji - You and your long hair bro. You're a cool guy, but you need to stop your forum shit talk. Dejay is the only Forum Warrior. You're a really good shot. You're also younger than me and have a deeper voice. it makes me want to kill myself. <3

:'(

It's sad to see all of the long standing members that were my friends leave the server. I've been with Olympus for 2 years now, and so many have gone. It's just a matter of time I guess. I found your voice a little bit annoying tbh ;):D:wacko:, but it doesn't matter since you were prob the main person I talked to in a lot of the gangs that I was in. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Cya Ham :(:unsure:

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Phizx - You're really fun to play with and you also are pretty funny. Idk why you invited Ash to your gang though. I guess it was out of pity. But, thanks for all the great times in T teamspeak. And, I'm pretty sure you were in LGN or NaCLO

I fucking love you ham <3 and I didn't invite him, he applied :D Feel free to hop in ts and troll as long as you're not too aids I won't take away your tags anymore I pwomise 

42 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

:'(

It's sad to see all of the long standing members that were my friends leave the server. I've been with Olympus for 2 years now, and so many have gone. It's just a matter of time I guess. I found your voice a little bit annoying tbh ;):D:wacko:, but it doesn't matter since you were prob the main person I talked to in a lot of the gangs that I was in. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Cya Ham :(:unsure:

lol :P <3

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

Michael Vick wants to be me man. peace

<3 Sorry, did I write it wrong ;)

7 minutes ago, Juwanna Man said:

Going to miss you man. I guess I can pay a going away child support .

Thanks Dad numero 3 <3

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Good times but never any time I could say I generally disliked you. Your a good guy and I understand arma gets boring after 3k hours. Have a good one you hitler child lookin ass motherfucker;)~DeNiaL 

:) I do look like Hitler Youth

36 minutes ago, Skeeter McGraw said:

Fuck you Ham. Jk have fun fam. 

<3 

42 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I fucking love you ham <3 and I didn't invite him, he applied :D Feel free to hop in ts and troll as long as you're not too aids I won't take away your tags anymore I pwomise 

<3 okay, kick him.

See ya soon Ham, like a few ppl have said I'm sure you'll be back. Olympus has a weird addictive thing going on that just keeps ppl coming back! Thanks for mentioning me but you could of at least spelt my fucking name right lmao, Shame to see you go! We had some right laughs on cop destroying guys drug runs and raising that salt level lol and always could guarantee good RP sessions with ya! 

Dont be a stranger bro n good luck to your next adventure <3

Ham,

You will be missed!  I hope ya pop in every once in a while!

We had some awesome experiences on cop for sure man and I appreciate the shout out!

I remember this one time I was in medic chillin near Pyrgos police HQ. SS started a jail and I believe it was you and Kanger and another P.O. 

You guys totally wiped them.  You guys lethaled everyone and I had like 15 revive requests or more at just jail and the jail shoreline haha.

Also nice roast lol... 

See ya buddy!

Ham,

You dont have to leave man. I had a great time role playing with you on medic. You would take me hostage, put me in a car and we would roleplay all the way to ur ded m8s, which would result in your and my execution... Im gonna miss you and hope you realize you should come back. 

@Ham you're my little bro, even though you said I was a bearded lesbian leprechaun. And i somehow wasn't given a shoutout due to our amazing adventures we had together /cry. I'll see you around my dude and we'll hit Rust or zombies together again sometime.

10 hours ago, Dustin87 said:

Goodbye ham, you were good guy. Sucks to see you leave, you might come back you might not but good luck in highschool and have a great summer

Thanks bb <3

9 hours ago, RogueMK said:

See ya soon Ham, like a few ppl have said I'm sure you'll be back. Olympus has a weird addictive thing going on that just keeps ppl coming back! Thanks for mentioning me but you could of at least spelt my fucking name right lmao, Shame to see you go! We had some right laughs on cop destroying guys drug runs and raising that salt level lol and always could guarantee good RP sessions with ya! 

Dont be a stranger bro n good luck to your next adventure <3

I could have :P <3 and thanks man :)

4 hours ago, grizzlybear said:

Im salty 

@Ham

Grizzlybear - I always enjoyed the times were we would just flame each other and it was for fun. You're also a really funny guy and you're fun to play with. <3

37 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

@Ham you're my little bro, even though you said I was a bearded lesbian leprechaun. And i somehow wasn't given a shoutout due to our amazing adventures we had together /cry. I'll see you around my dude and we'll hit Rust or zombies together again sometime.

Orgondo - You're a leprechaun with fucking growth hormones, people say you look like a lumberjack, but they don't have an imagination ;). I really enjoyed playing with you dude, and also playing zombies with you, @Josh122, and @DeathSnare was one of the funniest things ever. The fucking panzersherk was funny as hell. I'll miss you dude, you alweays knew how to have a good time and not take things to seriously, even though you guys did ban me from ts and then murder me like 4 fucking times and then I killed 3 of you and you let my body sink, I'm not even mad bro ;). I hope you have a great day dude :)

btw, I wanted to make it quick because i had family coming over, and once I posted I remember like 20 people and I felt bad :(

2 hours ago, HD Ctob said:

Ham,

You dont have to leave man. I had a great time role playing with you on medic. You would take me hostage, put me in a car and we would roleplay all the way to ur ded m8s, which would result in your and my execution... Im gonna miss you and hope you realize you should come back. 

It was always fun rping with you dude, Phizx didn't know shit, I had to treat you right <3

3 hours ago, Isaac Newton said:

Ham,

You will be missed!  I hope ya pop in every once in a while!

We had some awesome experiences on cop for sure man and I appreciate the shout out!

I remember this one time I was in medic chillin near Pyrgos police HQ. SS started a jail and I believe it was you and Kanger and another P.O. 

You guys totally wiped them.  You guys lethaled everyone and I had like 15 revive requests or more at just jail and the jail shoreline haha.

Also nice roast lol... 

See ya buddy!

Yeah, I remember that <3 Thanks, I didn't want to get moderated, but I had to say something right? lol. I'll see you around man :)

4 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

what the fuck what the fuck HAM NO 

Thomas Blinder - I use to hate the living shit out of you because I thought you were a flaming cunt, but then I played with you on the CQC server and it was really fun and after that a few months later I joined T and you were tone of the main people I talked to. You're really funny, but I don't understand you sometimes. Like why would you have on archetype period lol jk. ily man and good luck dude <3

7 hours ago, GoodDustin said:

I'll miss you bro o7

<3

9 hours ago, djwolf said:

kthxbye

That was to the point <3

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Thanks bb <3

I could have :P <3 and thanks man :)

Grizzlybear - I always enjoyed the times were we would just flame each other and it was for fun. You're also a really funny guy and you're fun to play with. <3

Orgondo - You're a leprechaun with fucking growth hormones, people say you look like a lumberjack, but they don't have an imagination ;). I really enjoyed playing with you dude, and also playing zombies with you, @Josh122, and @DeathSnare was one of the funniest things ever. The fucking panzersherk was funny as hell. I'll miss you dude, you alweays knew how to have a good time and not take things to seriously, even though you guys did ban me from ts and then murder me like 4 fucking times and then I killed 3 of you and you let my body sink, I'm not even mad bro ;). I hope you have a great day dude :)

btw, I wanted to make it quick because i had family coming over, and once I posted I remember like 20 people and I felt bad :(

It was always fun rping with you dude, Phizx didn't know shit, I had to treat you right <3

Yeah, I remember that <3 Thanks, I didn't want to get moderated, but I had to say something right? lol. I'll see you around man :)

Thomas Blinder - I use to hate the living shit out of you because I thought you were a flaming cunt, but then I played with you on the CQC server and it was really fun and after that a few months later I joined T and you were tone of the main people I talked to. You're really funny, but I don't understand you sometimes. Like why would you have on archetype period lol jk. ily man and good luck dude <3

<3

That was to the point <3

I will miss you babe. I'm gonna readd you