There is no farewell section.

Rugg

I'm thinking about leaving the server, many of you don't care or know who I am, or actually want me to leave, but I have been banned so much, for (imo) stupid reasons, and I am about to spend more time banned than unbanned, and I feel there is no point in me playing it if all I do is accidentally break rules I didn't know exist and go away for 5 days.

I'm just curious if any of you have opinions on this

Strawpoll

All I can say is it's your fault you broke rules it doesn't matter if it's an accident rules are rules no one is above them . Hope u rethink your decision about leaving but please don't complain about your ban the staff doesn't just ban people they are smart about stuff like that.

Just now, I Am Fuzzy said:

Why don't you just read the rules like everybody else. Instead of trying to make some dumb sob story about how everything is unfair.

I didn't say that it isn't unfair, I'm saying I do not care about what is fair and I got a 5 day ban for putting my truck in a garage while being shot at even after offering comp for the chop value

Just now, I Am Fuzzy said:

was it worth saving the truck

Obviously not that's why I said I'd comp him two, three times the value of chopping it. I didn't know it was a rule because typically, if you are stupid, you don't get banned.

32 minutes ago, Rugg said:

Obviously not that's why I said I'd comp him two, three times the value of chopping it. I didn't know it was a rule because typically, if you are stupid, you don't get banned.

You should read the rules before playing a role play server.

41 minutes ago, Rugg said:

Well bud here's a quick tip read the rules *wink* and don't combat store boom easy and u won't get banned major key

54 minutes ago, Rugg said:

I didn't say that it isn't unfair, I'm saying I do not care about what is fair and I got a 5 day ban for putting my truck in a garage while being shot at even after offering comp for the chop value

49 minutes ago, Rugg said:

Storing a vehicle under fire is combat storing. Read the rules if you wanna save yourself some time and trouble

6 hours ago, Rugg said:

you combat stored it. what do you expect? offering comp wont save you when in an active engagement and the guy was shooting at you to kill you. read the rules or think about what your doing? honestly.