Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello everyone! I have been playing on the server for a little over a month and I have to say I really enjoy it. I go by the name J. Smiley and have been playing as a solo player since I've started. I'm finding that it's really tough. lol However, I am still a noob since I still don't know everything about the game, but I learn something new all the time. I look forward to interactions with everyone and I'll see you in the server! Happy hunting!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GhostlyJester said:

Hello everyone! I have been playing on the server for a little over a month and I have to say I really enjoy it. I go by the name J. Smiley and have been playing as a solo player since I've started. I'm finding that it's really tough. lol However, I am still a noob since I still don't know everything about the game, but I learn something new all the time. I look forward to interactions with everyone and I'll see you in the server! Happy hunting!

Welcome to Olympus and the forums! If you have any questions there are plenty of helpful people happy to assist you.

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome! I have tons of questions, but I'm not the type to bug people with my inquiries. I was lucky enough to have someone named Shabba explain a lot of stuff to me on my first day and then there have been a couple of players (during kidnappings, robberies, and other interactions lol) that's clued me in to just as much. 

Thank you very much though and if I ever feel like I wouldn't be bothering someone, I'll make sure to ask you helpful people! :)