Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

McDili, AMA!

11 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

I'm a Republican. ...And I'll have you know CoP was spoon-fed to me by Dili himself. If you want to contain Kavala, give the Chief an Armed Blackfish. I'll come through four times per reset and let loose with the guns. Problem solved. 

Im still waiting on riot gear and internment camps

47 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

When the time comes, what do you want your last words to be?

I want to have my entire family talk to me in private, one by one. To each and every one of them except the last, I will tell them some emotional stuff. Then I will tell them all, individually and in private, "Don't tell anyone, but you were always my favorite"

And then when the last person comes in to talk. I will tell him "As a final request, after I die, I want you to announce that you were my favorite." 

1 hour ago, McDili said:

I want to have my entire family talk to me in private, one by one. To each and every one of them except the last, I will tell them some emotional stuff. Then I will tell them all, individually and in private, "Don't tell anyone, but you were always my favorite"

And then when the last person comes in to talk. I will tell him "As a final request, after I die, I want you to announce that you were my favorite." 

Oh wow lol !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/26/2016 at 10:57 PM, Pledge said:

What, if anything, would you put on top of 1 half of a toasted plain bagel? just curious....

54 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Without a doubt, Pepperoni and Mozzarella 

23 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

Will you start perming Necroposters? @McDili

If I did I'd have to perm Grandma Gary. Which is fine, but then Peter Long would be the Head Admin *shudder*