A few things left in discussion this week, I'll include those in Decembers roundtable. Remember these are upcoming changes and additions - some of these will take some time to implement.
Increase gas station robbery payout based on online APD members
- Base payout of 35k, increases by 10k per online officer, up to a maximum of 85k (5 cops).
- Add the ability to pay gangshed rent a month in advance
- Add a Sofia black market for Mushrooms
- Design team will work to update the billboards more often.
- Increase Salt, Silver, Copper, Glass and Cement sell prices by 20%
Processing speed bonus based on how much you process in a single sitting
- The goal here is to lesson the burden of using larger vehicles and generally buff the pretty dull processing time the longer you do it.
- This would stack with the other buffs you currently get (cartel capture and cops online).
- Small vehicles will see a relatively small buff, whereas larger vehicles will see more of a prolonged benefit the longer you are able to keep processing.
This buff disapears if you stop processing for a couple of minutes, discouraging players from going AFK.
Legal with a WPL license.
- 3% processing time decrease after 120 items processed
- 6% processing time decrease after 180 items processed
- 9% processing time decrease after 240 items processed
- 12% processing time decrease after 300 items processed
Illegal - One ingredient (coke, heroin, etc)
- 5% processing time decrease after 150 items processed
- 10% processing time decrease after 210 items processed
- 15% processing time decrease after 270 items processed
- 20% processing time decrease after 330 items processed
Illegal - Three ingredients (moonshine, meth)
- 5% processing time decrease after 50 items processed
- 10% processing time decrease after 70 items processed
- 15% processing time decrease after 90 items processed
- 20% processing time decrease after 110 items processed
- For example during an illegal run: A Van would recieve no bonus, a Truck Boxer would see a 5% bonus for his last backpack full, a Tempest Device would see a 5-15% bonus and only the 15% for the very last backpack full. A Hemmt Transport would be required to see the full 5-20%, with the 20% only being applied for the last two backpacks.
- Legal with a WPL license.
- Improve the put player in vehicle function, prioritize vehicles that you have keys to in a close proximity
- Bolt cutters for vigilantes purchasable from the vigilante outpost and legalized
SPAR-16S (no 150-round mags) added to tier 5 vigilante, replacing the Mk20c
- This change properly reflects the amount of time and effort put into getting tier 5.
- 150-round magazines are still illegal and purchasable at the warpoint shop only.