Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'fun'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Olympus
    • Olympus Information
    • General
    • Suggestions & Feedback
  • Arma 3 Altis Life
    • Community
    • Olympus Life Discussion

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

  • Altis Life Development
  • Civilian Representative
  • Altis Life Design Team
  • The Owner’s Desk

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Arma 3 Player ID


Location


Discord

Found 4 results

  1. Hey everybody. I had posted something like this a couple of years ago and seeing as we have so many new members in our community, I think it’s time for it again. @ ThatNerdyGuy can maybe highlight this if it takes off. Just a little questionnaire to get to know each other a little better. ALL members are encouraged to participate. Have some fun with it! ( please use the included format when replying ) ~ Tell us a little something about yourself! ~ ~ Which section of the forums are you most interested in and why? ~ ~ How did you find out about Olympus entertainment? How long have you been a part of our community? ~ ~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~ ~ What is your most memorable experience in our servers? ~ ~ Do you have a video of your favorite RP moment you would like to share? ~ ~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment in-game you would like to share? ~ ~ What do you think a player should do at least ONCE while playing in our community? ~ What is your favorite location in Altis ~ ~ What do you think is the best thing about Altis Life and our Olympus community? ~ ~ Do you have any tips or hints for new members? ~ ~ Who do you consider the most UNIQUE member of our community? ~
  2. I hereby Announce The Making Of The New Transformers: True Kavala Chaos! Directed by Cuzzi WARNING!: Many CIVS and APD were harmed in the making of this film! Please by all means try this at home! - FYI: There were a total of 30 Hatchback Sports, 1 Hummingbird, and 1 Hemmt Transport Blown Up In The Making Of This Film! Part 1: The Setup! - http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/387672015420814866/8F094DDB24139D4A851102FB1F5EC39663DBBB64/ - http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/387672015420815993/DD5ACE0F0EACB79727A6549D7D2FEA8BC04FBC64/ - http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/387672015420816922/51984A74D6083E06BBDE171780E9FA0D77489B91/ Part 2: The Ignition Switch! - https://gyazo.com/c235513ea992233b185a8ac1d4fa4d68 Part 3: The Aftermath! - https://youtu.be/nGDEPTfTEUQ
  3. some men just want to watch the world burn
  4. Okey, i know that many of you are wondering why i rage so much when playing Civ, so i figured out that it was time to inform you abit around my Civ Character... Yes i rage alot when playing Civ, 95% of it is STRAIGHT UP BS, the rest of the 5 % is when other players get on my nerves and step on my toes one time to many.. I know alot of the APD force are getting used to my raging rants when they catch me, and yes 95 % of the times i try to throw you off balance and try to make you mess up the processing procedure.. It is ofcourse nothing personal, But sometimes i get in on honesty really frustrated with several of the APD members.. Especially when you are standing around with a minor 50 K bounty and the cop just walks up to you and tell you that they recognise you from somewhere and that you are wanted.. I mean come on people.. if it was a 150 K Bounty or above i could agree with you comming over and giving me the i am wanted speach, i use that myself.. MOST WANTED LIST FTW But taking someone in for petty thefts make you and the rest of APD look bad... Yes i have yelled at several SAPD members as well when i feel they don't wanna Roleplay at all even though they Roleplay and try to do their best with me yelling at them... Reason behind my recent raging has been me feeling like shit, i have had the flue for 4 days straight now, included pain in my left knee and left ankle wich doesn't make my mood any better... So i do apologize if i have stepped on someone feelings in the process of trying to Roleplay to my best of abilites even though i probably should be laying in bed and sleep.. So now the truth is out there if you catch me on a bad day i do apologize for raging a bit extra on you guys, catch me on a good day then just hang in there. And at last i have to give you new dep's and PO's credit for hangin in there and continue to process even though my attemps to toss you off balance has been pretty rough You've done good brothers and sisters Keep up the good work, and i'll catch you guys in the next one

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.